Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

4 posters

Power, Love, and Blood

Nemesis
    Nemesis

Character sheet
    Name:: Christina Bencivenga
    Race: Human
    Statistics:

Power, Love, and Blood - Page 3 Empty Re: Power, Love, and Blood

Post by Nemesis Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:41 pm

It was a touching reunion, honestly it was. the reunion between the slaves and freedom almost brought tears of joy to Nemesis's face, however, the goddess heart was just as cold as the winds around her. Letting out a sigh, the young girl began to stretch, and sigh. The cold air around her perked up her spirits, now realizing that she could finally take off, and go home. Maybe even bathe.

Aurora watched as the the slaves began to leave, and a trolly pulled up at the base of the mountain. "My ride," She spoke, beginning to walk down the hill. It was then that something caught her off guard, it was Romans voice. And his voice was directed towards her. Looking over, a bit confused, she watched and listened as the man spoke. She thought about what he said, and as a smile whipped round her lips, she began to speak. "I would love to talk with you about your proposition. You seem to know where to find me," Giving him a polite, elegant smile, she gave a graceful bow. "it was nice meeting you, King Roman Flames." Twirling back around, her blonde hair trailed behind her. Paying no mind to what might come before her.

"Juror," She spoke, prancing down the pathway while rubbing her arms. She wasn't truly cold, but the cold winds were still discomforting. "We need to stop and pick me up a new coat. I seemed to have lost that last one." The juror then bowed his head, and opened the door for Nemesis. "Now, off we go," She told the man. "Yes ma'am." The driver then got in his seat, and took off, heading towards any store which nemesis saw fit to purchase a new coat. 'thank you for coming, my juror." the man let out a soft chuckle as she continued on down the road. "As if i had a choice not to, madam." This was true, Nemesis let out a joyous laugh before she replied. "it's a good thing I am in such a pleasent move, Juror. Or i might just take your head for that one next time."
    ------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 358/350
    Urek
    Urek
    Admin

Power, Love, and Blood - Page 3 Empty Re: Power, Love, and Blood

Post by Urek Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:34 pm

This mission is complete, next time you need to add word and post counts to your posts. I will not word count them all myself again.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 am