Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

4 posters

Power, Love, and Blood

Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

Power, Love, and Blood Empty Power, Love, and Blood

Post by Wave Darkbright Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:58 am

Mission Name: Power, Love, and Blood
    Description: A team of warriors sent out to hunt has gone missing. See if you can find out what has happened to them. Some reports say that they were last seen up in the mountains of old times, the sky mountains. Rumors say that their is a slave trade operation going on up there. If the rumors are true go up there and end the whole operation and you will be well rewarded.
    Requirements: Find out what happened to this team of warriors.
    Player Count: Up to 3
    Reward: 1,200,000
    Word Count: 15 post of 350 words per player involved
    Mission Boss: Yes

Last edited by Wave Darkbright on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Power, Love, and Blood Empty Re: Power, Love, and Blood

Post by Wave Darkbright Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:20 pm

It was a normal day today for Wave and the other members of Genesis. It was normal at least until they got a strange message that was done in some type of secret language. Wave had no idea the letter had came but it was circulating around the base between the lesser members as they all made feeble attempts to read it. After all available people made an attempt to read it with no luck the letter was then given to Jayden. Jayden was one of Wave's paths and the very second Jayden laid eyes on the letter Wave could see it due to their shared vision. The second he could see it he was amazed and he shouted to Jayden and it could be heard throughout the entire castle. "Jayden bring the letter to me now! Im the only person who can read it, so bring it here and hurry!" Jayden made haste to bring the letter to Wave, and when he got to his office Wave snatched the letter from Jayden. Wave began to read the letter and when he finished a big smile came across his face, showing that he completely understood it. It was a language used b the Gods back in the old days. Wave grabbed his coat and began to walk outside and Jayden began to follow him. "Sir where are we going?" Jayden would say to Wave in a shy sounding voice. "Get Suzaku and Kinala we are going on a journey, and hurry up." Jayden ran off to get Suzaku and Kinala as Wave requested and within 5 minutes the group was outside of the castle ready to head out. Wave put began to travel out towards the city of Albastion so that he could pick up a friend of his. As they walked he told Suzaku to teleport on ahead and get the king prepared to leave for battle. Suzaku took off without a word and within a split second he was gone and at the castle. Suzaku appeared in the king's throne room and said "Master Wave request you in your battle gear and ready to go within the next 5 minutes." Meanwhile Wave was walking with his other 2 paths towards the city when they came across a girl, this girl seemed to be a mystery to him however he could tell that she was all powerful probably just as strong as him. "Who are you miss?" Wave said to the girl with a stern look on his face.
    Roman Flames
    Roman Flames

Character sheet
    Name:: Roman Flames
    Race: Human
    Statistics:

Post by Roman Flames Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:18 pm

Before Suzaku appeared before King Roman, the young ruler was reading several letters from the council. From what he understand, the council was not pleased with the agreement of aligning with Wave Darkbright. He was annoyed by this since he had made a great deal of effort to get them to allow him to form an alliance with the other nations. He managed to win them over after Sir Wave transport the entire castle to the Aether. They were convinced that Sir Wave is a god and is a very desired being to associate with. Though, they could not confirm his intentions. It's fortunate that Sir Wave has not made any attempts that could make the young king question his decision.

After he had finished reading the letters, a being appeared before him. Looking down at the visitor, he proceeded to question him. Though, he was calm and kind as ever before. "Oh, hello there. Is there something I can help you?", he asked the newcomer.

"Master Wave request you in your battle gear and ready to go within the next 5 minutes.", the newcomer replied.

"Ah, you must be one of those beings that Sir Wave of Darkbright manifested, correct? I'm afraid that 5 minutes is not enough time for me to prepare for this... excursion., the young ruler responded, "I'll have to go with the clothes I have right now and tell the guards to notify the council that I'll be gone for a meeting with Sir Wave. I hope that is acceptable to you.", he asked the Dimensional Path. He takes this chance to notify the guards, "Guards!", he called out. In reponse a pair of soldiers entered the throne room. "Guards, I shall be on a meeting with Sir Wave of Darkbright. I need you to notify the rest of the guards and the council.", he told them. They nodded before exiting the throne room to update the king's status.

With that out of the way, he turn to the Dimensional Path, "I believe I am prepared as much as I can be. Please take me to Sir Wave's location.", he requested kindly to the yellow haired man.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

Character sheet
    Name:: Christina Bencivenga
    Statistics:

Post by Nemesis Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:39 pm

"Such a shame, really." the young girl would speak, a look of fragile annoyance pasted on her face as a yawn escaped from her lips. "If only the world treated travelers better. But alas, with all of the mortals now a days being the way they are, I suppose it can't be helped.". The girls walked down the long, drawn out hall. Two women walked on either side of her, struggling to keep up with her as they fashioned on the scarlet red ribbons in her hair, holding up her long, golden strands upon her head. "Yes ma'am." One of them spoke, finishing up with her side of Auroras hair and moving to her back, finding the string on the back and beginning to tie it together, all while trying not to trip on the long, red dress she was wearing. 

The other women remained silent, finishing up her side and beginning to pull down the long, red sleeves of the girls dress. As they reached past the palms of her hands, ending where her fingers started, both women stepped to the side. One done with tightening the corset of the dress, and the other done with pulling down the scarlet sleeves. Aurora looked at them, her blood moon red eyes appearing as if they were gazing into the souls of the women, yet, the women showed no fear. 

Juries. That is what they were known as. People who worshiped Nemesis while she was still a god in the sky, or at least, people who were taught by their ancestors to worship her. The moment she touched down on earth, she was treated just like the goddess she truly was. They were willing to do anything for her, and she was willing to exploit that. "Now, I shall return. Keep the place tidy while I am gone, and please, do follow all the rules." Aurora knew they would, but as she walked down the stairs, she couldn't help but think about how the Juries were still human, loyal worshipers or not. And ll humans seemed to be filled with thoughts of committing injustice, whether they acted on them or not. 

Getting to the last step, a man greeted her, a black coat with beige-yellow fur trimming the edges. "Thank you, my juror." She spoke, eyes closed as the sleeves of her jacket moves up her arms, the main cloth of it all be buttoned up tight, covering the entirety of her short skirtted, red dress. "Have a good day, my jurors." She spoke, opening the doors, and walking towards the mountains of old times. 

The mountains of the Sky. 
    ------------------------------------------------
    Word Count: 440/350
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Suzaku nodded at King Roman's response as he approached him and then put his hand on his shoulder. As he did this he blinked and they both disappeared into thin air. A split second later they reappeared next to Wave and the other paths under his control. Wave looked to Suzaku and said "Great job now teleport all of us to the sky mountains. Then you head back to the base and bring the new recruit our scientist should be finished with him by now." However when he took his eyes off of the girl and looked at Suzaku and Roman when he turned back the girl was gone. Wave chalked this up as nothing more than his imagination. Suzaku grabbed Wave's and Jayden's hand. Then Wave grabbed Kinala's hand, and Kinala would go to grab Roman's hand. Once everyone was in physical contact with each other Suzaku would teleport them all to the sky mountains.

In a matter of seconds they all arrived at the sky mountains. A place that had lots of history and power behind it. Not only that but it was also Wave's 'birthplace' so to speak. As it was the first place he was dropped in as a young newborn god. Wave looked around to check his surroundings as he released his hand from everyone else's. After seeing they were a few 100 yards from the slave trade camp that could be seen in the distance, he looked to Roman and said "Long time no see King Roman. I brought you hear to help me with something and in exchange I will help you with something. I will make you a strong human warrior, and in time I will allow you to ascend if you so choose. Any how I digress our current situation is we need to shut down the slave camp over there, and it wont be easy these guys are armed to the tee..."

Right as he was in the middle of talking 5 of the slavers snuck up on them with weapons drawn and said "Everyone of you get down on the ground!" In that very instant Wave looked to Suzaku and blinked and within a nano second the yellow haired man was gone. Wave, Jayden and Kinala quickly took out the 5 slavers with relatively no problem. Wave spared one of them as Jayden and Kinala killed the other four. "Who is in charge of this place and where is he right now?" Jayden asked the remaining slaver. The man was so scared as he saw his comrades die before him he couldnt even speak. Instead he simply closed his eyes and accepted his fate, as if he knew Wave would kill him. Wave sighed as he pulled his sword from his back and let the blade crash down on the man's neck. "Welp crew lets keep going!" Wave said with a sick and evil smile on his face.
    Roman Flames
    Roman Flames

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Roman Flames Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:49 pm

It all happened so fast... One minute, he was in his throne room. The next, he was before Sir Wave until he had Suzaku take them to the Sky Mountains. He had wanted to enjoy the scenery longer as they journey through the mountains. Though, he should have asked what he was doing there with them. However, that was no to be when they were surrounded by several slave traders. He was never briefed in what he was getting himself into.

When the slave traders slowly advance the protagonists, though they didn't need to. Everyone but Roman made their moves and attacked the slavers without hesitation. He was not mentally prepared for what was happening. He never had an encounter where he needed to kill.

The slave traders were all killed but one, who Sir Wave attempted to interrogate. However, the slave traders refused to answer and accepted death instead. He watched as the young god killed the slave trader. The amount of deaths made him sick. He was never prepared for this kind of situation. In fact, it made him wary of the presence of everyone else. Although, he was aware that deaths are necessary and that their killings were justified. However, killing is terrible no matter how much you look at it.

Unfortunately, he grew even more wary of Sir Wave when he brushed off the deaths of the slave traders as if it wasn't relevant and ordered the group to continue. What made it even worse was the smile he had on his face. By the gods, that smile caused the young king to truly fear the young god before him. The only reason that kept the young king from vomiting in disgust was his years of training of hiding his emotional weaknesses through his training as heir to the throne.

He couldn't take it anymore and decided to ask Sir Wave for answers. "Sir Wave, please forgive me, but I was never informed of the details of our... excursion. The one who brought me here told me to prepare for battle. I had assumed that it was political in nature since you requested for my presence when I had other duties to attend in my kingdom.", he stated, "So please brief me on what exactly are we doing here in the Sky Mountains?", he asked the young god without showing any of his emotional weaknesses.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Nemesis Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:03 pm

The horse stopped. "Thank you Juror," Nemesis spoke, watching as the man got down from the front of the horse drawn carriage, and opened the door for her. "I shall not need you any further. Please go back to the Court," The "court", was what she referred to as her home, along with when she referred to herself. She was the most important court, the worlds court. The jurors acted solely as witnesses meant to back her up and deliver her verdicts, and once the time came, she would have Judges to "inform" those corrupted by humanity of those said verdicts.  

"I don't think I have ever had the pleasure of being here before," Nemesis spoke, turning her head, and watching as the man got back onto the front seat of the carriage, "Please send someone here to get me once you reach the court. I should be done with this before they get here." Raising her hand, the juror understood the signal. Shaking his head in agreement, he spoke "Yes Ma'am." and then began to ride off into the distance. 

"Now, Am I soloing such a request? No. I did not think so." A smirk on her face, she began to walk in the direction she felt was most likely to contain her... companions, for the journey ahead. She could hear the sounds of men screaming, and smell the scent of lost souls. "Such a pity, if only not all humans had to end up this way." She sighed, crossing her arms and walking towards the bodies on the ground, one of which winced in fear. "Playing dead?" Nemesis asked, letting out a laugh as she ignored the living men before her, bending down and placing her hand gently on the mans head. "It is okay, this is merely how those in need of punishment get what they deserve." As the smile grew on her face, she plunged her hand into the mans chest, latching onto the contents she felt in her hand. "Sleep well," She spoke, crushing the heart and then standing up still. whipping the blood off of her hand with a handkerchief as she looked up at the men before her, "My name is Aurora Salamancer, but most know me as Nemesis."

As she rolled back down her sleeve, all traces of blood gone from her hand, she smiled softly at the men. "And are you my accompaniment for this journey?"

Word Count: 405/350
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:52 am

Wave sighed when he heard Roman ask why they were there. "I told you we are here because someone is paying us to find their love ones. It just so happens that These slave traders are here and that they are the reason they were taken. If you would like you can see the letter I received however it was meant for my eyes only seeing as it is written in the old language of the gods." Suddenly Jayden and Kinala jumped in front of Wave and Roman as to shield them from the approaching woman. Once they did this it caught Wave's attention as he was confused on who this woman was. She said her name was Aurora Salamancer, and she apparently thought that they were there to accompany her on her journey whatever it may be.

Right after she would introduce herself Suzaku would appear with Xingke beside him right behind Aurora. There could have been a battle but the result was surely obvious so Wave simply signaled to his paths to drop their guard and not to attack. "Hello Aurora I am Wave and my friend here is Roman. These other beings are my children and as for your question the answer is no unless you are the one who sent me this letter." Wave would then pull the letter out his pocket and show it to the girl to see if she was the sender. After a few seconds Wave would put the letter away, suddenly Suzaku would teleport behind Wave and whisper in his ear and say "Master more of the slavers are on their way in this direction, we should leave the area now." Wave nodded in agreement. Wave and all of his paths quickly joined hands similar to when they first arrived on the mountains. "If you don't wanna have to deal with more of them I suggest you both grab hold of one of our hands."

Once everyone would grab hold Suzaku would then teleport the very large group into a very large cave. Once there Wave released hands with everyone and stood before the group and said "Now who has any suggestions on how we should take these guys out? Actually lets start with recon, Suzaku go scout out their base since you can't be captured by normal means." Suzaku nodded and quickly teleported away as everyone else stayed behind to figure out a plan.
    Roman Flames
    Roman Flames

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Roman Flames Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:12 pm

The young ruler narrowed his eyes at the young god when he let out a sigh. Roman would have thought that Sir Wave would know that sighing in itself is considered disrespectful. Then again, the young king could have worded his question better. Although, he's curious of why he is needed on a request that was meant for gods. Before he could ask him further, both Jayden and Kinala jumped in front of the two to stand between them and a young girl with Suzaku reappearing behind her with another man with him. The girl introduced herself as Aurora Salamancer, though she is also known as Nemesis. He quickly realized who the person before him was.

Roman was aware of some of the cults in the world. One of which dedicates to a goddess by the name of Nemesis. The cult themselves weren't much of interest, though they claimed that they worship a goddess living with them. In the past, he had thought of them being delusional and being manipulated by a conwoman. However, due to recent events, their claims may be more believable than he had expected.

The young emperor wanted to ask some of his own questions, but that is for not. One of Sir Wave's Paths, Suzaku, had notified Sir Wave that more slave traders were making their way to the group's locations. Sir Wave then told Roman and Lady Aurora to grab onto the hand of one of the paths to disappear with Suzaku. Not wanting to deal with more slave traders, Roman reluctantly placed his hand on Lady Kinala's.

He quickly turn his attention to the supposed goddess before the group. "I'm aware of who you are Lady Aurora, but I do not believe that this moment is not a suitable location to discuss further with Sir Wave. Please come with us so that you may continue discussing with Sir Wave.", he asked the goddess.

After being teleported to another location, Roman let go of Lady Kinala's hand before Sir Wave had Sir Suzaku to scout the base of the slave camps to gain some information to exploit. Lord Roman decided that this moment is the best time to discuss further in their topics.

"Sir Wave, seeing that we have some time to discuss, I would like to inform you that I was brought here without prior knowledge of the request that you had received. I'm flattered that you brought me along with you, but I am not sure why you needed me to come with you. You seem to more than competent on dealing with the situation. So why exactly did you bring me along?", the young emperor asked the gray god.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Nemesis Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Aurora stood there, "I got a letter as well," She spoke, holding it up. "It appeasers we have all been bothered to come help out with this whole slave predicament of theirs." Putting on hand on her hip, she eyed the men before her. "I'm assuming that neither of you are Jurors." She spoke, giving out a sigh, and awaiting for a reply. Of course, before she got one of those, one of the men before her began to speak. Slavers were on their way, coming towards them, for them. "You all can leave if you like," She spoke, brushing some blond strands of hair from her face, and turning her back towards the man, sensing them vanish. "Let Nemesis deal with this." 

It was then they appeared. A "group" apparently meant not that many. Three people appeared before her, two men, one women. "More of the welcome comity I see," Nemesis spoke, clapping her hands together professionally, as if she were at a formal event instead of a sports game or concert. The three slavers snarled, looking down at the men who had been slaughtered before. Rage filled their eyes, looking back up at Lilinette. "What, I didn't kill them, i swear. It was like this when i got here." A glee tone could be heard ringing out of her voice, her hands gesturing towards her face. "What, don't believe me?"

The slavers said nothing, they merely charged. Attempting to cover the 10 meter wide gap, Aurora merely smiled at them, "Judgement sphere," She spoke, holding up her hand, and watching as shimmering, gold sphere encased the man in the front. Both slavers bashed into the sphere, taking a step back, dazed and confused. It was then Nemesis got closer. Raising her fist, she slammed it into the skull of one of the slavers not trapped watching as he stumbled back into the girl. Aurora delivered a hit to the girl, dodging the girls attempt to bash into her. A finger in the eye, and the girl screamed in pain, not paying attention to the foot now getting lodged into her lung. 

The cracking of lungs could be heard as Nemesis turned back around, Slamming her foot into the back of the man she has punching in the skull. "Verdict," She spoke, raising her other foot, "death." As the foot slammed down, blood splattered over the ground. The female slaver had bled out, and the imprisoned slaver watched in horror. 

"Now, where did the others go, I got a great specimen for... questioning."
    Word Count: 423/350
    (OOC: sphere only lasts one more post so... hurry xD)

Last edited by Nemesis on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:28 pm

Down in the cave with Wave and Roman, Wave was explaining to Roman why he brought him along. "I brought you hear because I want to make you strong, I want you to be the man your father raised you to be. Your father was a good man, its a shame he had to die. However I will make sure you..." Wave was then cut off when he saw Suzaku's point of view. He could see the slave camp and Suzaku's teleportation was giving him some good point of views. Suddenly Suzaku saw a man that looked like he was in charge however he was surround by 4 guards who looked like they body build for a living.

"Xingke contact Suzaku and tell him to hurry back!" And thats when it hit him, the girl known as Nemesis was nowhere to be found. Wave was confused at the thought of where the girl had gone but then when he thought back on it he realized that she never grabbed anyone's hand to make the jump with them. "Shit we lost that girl too, Xingke tell Suzaku to find her if she got the same letter and could read it that means she is a god as well. She ma be useful later on." Xingke nodded and as he did a brain relay to Suzaku to give him the message.

Meanwhile above ground Suzaku was gathering the last of the recon he received a message from Xingke with instructions from Wave. He went on to follow the orders as he began teleporting in a small area around the camp looking for the girl. After a few minutes after he traveled back to where he first brought the group on their arrival to the mountains he found the girl holding a slaver in what appeared to be some type of magical prison orb. He teleported directly next to the orb and then teleported it off to the cave where everyone was. He then teleported it back to the surface, grabbed Nemesis by the hand, and teleported her down into the cave.

"Master Wave I brought the girl and what appears to be one of the slavers." Suzaku said in a plain voice. Jayden approached the orb and used his Cross Tails to make a area around the orb so that when its magic wore off they couldn't escape. Jayden then put a thumbs up to Wave as Wave then walked over and said "Well well this is fortunate thank you Nemesis. So slaver if you tell me all the information I wanna know we will let you walk free. If not you have other options, one of my friends in here can bash you skull in or better yet I could take over your body. The choice is yours now choose and make it fast."
    Roman Flames
    Roman Flames

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Roman Flames Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:57 pm

Roman was listening to Sir Wave's explanation until he stopped in mid-sentence. He didn't understand the reason, but he assumed that it was important for him to stop talking on the current topic. Apparently Suzaku may have gained important information and had ordered the new person, Xingke, to tell Suzaku to bring back the girl from before. He must have finally realized that she wasn't interested in following them. He wonders if anything had happened to her. He was aware that this "Nemesis" was a proclaimed goddess, but the one before him appeared to be a girl that hasn't passed puberty. He worries about her. He hopes that she is an actual goddess. That way, she'll be able to take care of herself.

The remaining group waited for Suzaku to return with the girl in toll. After a few minutes had passed, Suzaku returned with the girl and a prisoner. Most likely it's one of the slavers that was making their way to their former location. "Ah, hello again, Lady Aurora.", he greeted the goddess, "I was worried that something may had happened to you.", he added with sincerity. "And I see that you have captured one of the slavers! That is most excellent, Lady Aurora!", he praised the goddess. "With him, I'm sure we can finally get some answers and stop this heinous crime!", he stated with passion for justice.

Roman at first remained silent as Sir Wave attempted to interrogate once more. However, he was horrified at what he was listening. "Sir Wave! I will not tolerate any more deaths that is deemed unnecessary!", the young ruler stated in outrage. "Granted, the first death was... justifiable, but threats of bodily harm is not the way to seek justice!", he continued before turning to the prisoner, "Please answer his question! I can't stop him by myself! If you cooperate, you will be trialed in the Albastion Empire and will be sentenced for life in prison! Surely that is better than death?! Please! I can't handle any more senseless deaths!", he pleaded the prisoner. It was true, the first death put him on edge. Sir Wave could've spared the fellow. He just can't handle any more deaths that can be avoided.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Nemesis Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Aurora stood there, a bit taken by surprise as she appeared within a cave, a cave which was undoubtedly in the side of the mountain. Looking to her side, she saw her sphere decay. As the man fell to the ground, strings twirled around his body, strings attached to the man known as Wave's finger tips. "Interrogation is the key, Mr. Flames" She spoke, reaching up, and placing her hand onto the shoulder of Roman. "Those tainted this much by injustices corruption can not be reasoned with any other way." Turning her head back toward the salve trader, she gave a gentle, elegant smile. 

"Sir, we need to find out where your boss is. I promise you, any punishment delivered by a court would be better then letting Mr. Darkbright have his way." the man looked up at her, fear coursing through his eyes and mind. A shaking body left towards a shaky, unstable mind. "Don't forget what I did to your friends," She then turned her head, looking at Wave, "He is the one who took care of the others. We are giving you a chance at redemption, tell us where the slaves are kept, and you shall be redeemed for this crime, all past crimes, and all future crimes. Isn't that what you, or anyone else born into this world of sin want?" Extending her arm, she awaited the man to take it. He was resistant at first, but soon, he saw the light. Reaching up, slowly yet surely, he grabbed her hand. 

"A-At the top of the mountain... There are caves everywhere, the slaves have been stored in those..." His face then looked up towards the ground, light in his eyes as he could feel the redemption touch his face as Nemesis did just that. As her hand touched his face, she bent down, letting go of his hand, and kissing his forehead. "You have been redeemed, my child." As a smile grew on his face, so did the red of his eyes. A simple snap, and Nemesis's hands turned to the side, just as the slavers head. 

"You have been saved, my child." She spoke, an innocent smile placed gently on her face as she looked at Mr. Darkbright and Mr. Flames. "The top of the mountain it is then, right gentlemen?"
    Word Count: 386/350
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Wave laughed when the slaver seemed to instantly spill the beans as he thought it was quite funny. Wave then looked at Jayden and said "Jayden you can release him he has held his end up the bargain." Just as Wave said this Nemesis walked over to the man and snapped his neck. Everyone was thrown through a loop including Wave, a man who usually never had a problem with killing people. Wave walked over to the body and engulfed it with on of his truth seeking balls that floated behind him while silently praying. As the body was engulfed the ball returned to a normal size.

Wave then stood up and with the snap of his fingers all of his paths turned into nothing but raw energy. The energy was then absorbed into Wave, as he began to make his way out of the cave. He began to walk with no words as he said "Come on it will be a while to get through the camp and up the mountain, maybe even a whole day..." Wave then began to walk not paying attention to weather the others were following him or not. As he exited the cave he started walking for a few minute and in almost no time at all he approached the outskirts of the camp.

Wave used the recon collected by Suzaku to slip into the camp on a route where no guards were posted at. After slipping into the camp he found a lone guard off by himself, and with this Wave thought of a brilliant idea. He thought it would be a good idea to steal his uniform and sneak into the head slavers tent. He snuck up behind the guard and snapped his neck quickly without letting him make a noise. He then swapped clothes with the guard and then made his way to the head slavers tent. After making his way to the tent he looked all around and saw nobody was watching him so he made his way in.

Once inside he saw the head slaver enjoying a nice meal, figures seeing as slave trading was a profitable business. "Can I help you sir?" Said a unfamiliar voice that came from ahead of him. It wasn't possible that the head slaver knew Wave was there seeing as he hadn't made a sound. Wave a god felt a slight amount of concern run down his spine for a small amount of time. That quickly changed when Wave pulled his sword from off his back and got in a battle ready stance. "Yeah I just wanted to know what I should do with the new prisoners." Wave said as he prepared to assassinate the evil man.
    Roman Flames
    Roman Flames

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Roman Flames Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:19 pm

Roman Flames was horrified at what had transpired. The young and innocent looking, Aurora, had killed the prisoner when he had confessed the location of the main slave camp. What also struck was that Lady Aurora snapped the man's neck. The force it require to do so is high and an average child is not capable of such feat. Physically, Lady Aurora is much stronger than she appears. He quickly became wary of her presence in a very short amount of time.

Roman was silent as he stared at Lady Aurora with hidden terror. He made an extreme effort to hide his terror. He ignored Wave actions where he caused the corpse to disappear into an orb before leaving. He followed after Sir Wave, but he decided to inform Lady Aurora of his thoughts.

"Lady Aurora... why did you kill that man? He had informed us of the location of the camp. There was no reason to kill him. He could have just rot in prison. Just... just kind of goddess are you? I have heard about your cult, but never about your intentions. Your cult claims that you, a goddess, was living with them. I'm beginning to think that their claim may have been true.", he explained. "So please, who exactly are you?", he asked the sadistic goddess.

As they continue to the location of the main slave camp. Emperor Roman stayed behind as he watch Sir Wave advancing to the slave camp. He watched as he killed a patrolling guard and stole his uniform. Roman quickly realized that Sir Wave was planning to infiltrate the camp and kill the leader. He assumed that Sir Wave will have no difficulty in dealing with the leader. Though, the entire camp with slavers may prove to be a hindrance to Sir Wave. He wonders if he should cause a distraction to allow Sir Wave to finish off the leader. He quickly realize that it was not a wise plan. He'll distract the camp should a commotion occur within the camp that alerted everyone of Sir Wave's presence.

Roman turn to Lady Aurora to discuss a plan of action. "Lady Aurora, it's clear that you're far more stronger than you appear. I believe that, should Sir Wave's presence be alerted, direct many of the slavers to our location. Do you believe that you are more than capable enough to take down the slavers that's coming to our way?", he asked the Transcendent Sadist.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Nemesis Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:44 pm

Aloura followed. Her gold hair weaving behind her as she thought nothing of the corpse on the ground. Roman flames questioned Aloura, everything about Aloura. What was she? Who was she? Who did she think she was? Wave had left them, going to deal with the boss. Aloura merely shook her head. Only a fool would question a goddess like herself. "My name is Aloura Salamancer, but most would know me as Nemesis, goddess of Balance, and Justice." The very mood of the room grew cold, scars. "My "cult", as you put it, are my follows. My jurors. Those who believe in what I am doing, believe in my cause. In the end, they shall help me rebuild the world."

Looking up towards the sky, Nemesis watched as they reached the outskirts of the camp. Wind blew her hair to the side, and she began to crack her fists. "My jurors are the worlds Jury, My judges are the worlds judges, and I am the worlds court. There is no need to question my verdicts." It was then she could practically feel the aura around them. Wave had gone off to get the prisoners free, but undoubtadly, slave traders would be on their way once they figured out what was going on.

"Yes," Nemesis spoke, replying to Romans question, "I can surly take care of a few slave traders." Lifting up her hand, she began to play with the gold ring on her middle finger, twisting and turning it, as she usually did when she needed to concentrate. "The real question is, can you handle them, Mr. flames." A smile was on her face, one that awaited an answer. Throughout the entire talk, Aurora had kept the same, innocent smile on her face. The same smile she wore when she delivered her verdict to the slave trader in the cave. "Shall the world seek mercy on the souls of those corrupted, and tainted by injustice." She spoke, her face looking up towards the sky as she stood there, her jacket flapping in the wind as she awaited the arrival of the slaves, and the enemies.
    Word Count: 355/350
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:46 am

Wave was in a bit of a tight spot. The head slaver had discovered him, however he hadnt discovered that he was a enemy just yet. Wave took it upon himself to seize the moment and go in for a killing blow. He slowly walked up behind the head slaver and said "Hey boss, what do people value the most?" The head slaver was rather confused by this question but he gave a answer all the same "Hmm? Thats a simple question the thing people value most is their freedom!" Wave laughed a bit at this as he took his final step and he was standing a small 2 meters away from the man. He took his sword and put it off to the side, and with no hesitaton the blade went through the air towards the slaver's neck. "The real answer is their lives, people value their lives more than anything." Wave would say as he killed the man.

However this was not meant to be as the blade touched the man's neck and could move no further, as if his neck was made of stone. Wave's eyes almost jumped from his head when he saw this. The man then stood up and turned around quickly grabbing Wave and lifting him into the air. He was holding Wave about 5 feet in the air by his neck, something that would hurt anyone including a god. "You bastard... What are you?" The man simply laughed at Wave's reply as he said "Dear boy im a parasite host. I allow the parasite to live inside of me and in exchange it provides me with many magical abilities that humans aren't normally capable of."

Wave wasn't surprised by this as he had never seen a human do a complete bodily physiology change spell. Suddenly one of Wave's truth seeking balls began to ripple and then it started to glow a bright white color. "Well this appears bad for you pal." Wave said with a smile and a sarcastic voice, as the ball exploded taking a 75 meter area with it. The man had a angry face as the explosion engulfed him and Wave.
    Roman Flames
    Roman Flames

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Roman Flames Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:30 pm

"I was trained to be able to fend myself against any human threats. Anything else may be too much for me. I assume that the majority of the slavers are human and I am capable of taking on a few.", he answered Aurora's question. "Even though I'm human, I should not be underestimated.", he added before a large explosion was seen from from Wave's last known location. The explosion was so large that most of the camp was destroyed.

The explosion created a powerful shock wave that created violent winds that caused Roman to cover his face. When the explosion finally died down, Roman stared in uttered horror of the ruins of the slave camp. Just what could have caused that explosion? It was most likely, Sir Wave. The explosion decimated most of the slave camp and he doubt one of the slavers would cause it. To think that Sir Wave would willingly kill countless lives to complete their objectives. Granted, the only one who died were the slavers and they were cold hearted criminals. However, to willingly kill without remorse was something Roman would not approve of.

"I... I suppose that our assistance is no longer required.", he stated to the goddess next to him. He decided that he should find Sir Wave to discuss what had happen and what they will do next. "I believe that we should go find Sir Wave. I'm sure he has something to tell us if he survives that explosion.", he stated as he began walking to through the ruins of the slave camp. "Lady Aurora, you said before that you and your... jurors will rebuild the world. What do you mean by that? From your introduction, I'm assuming that your intention is to reestablish order, which I also assume to mean peace, correct? How exactly are you planning to achieve your goal?", he asked the sadistic goddess.

"If you're planning to just killing off every criminals in this world, then I just don't see the justice.", the emperor continued. "Everyone, guilty or innocent, deserves a fair trial.", he reasoned, "If you simply take matters into your own hand, then you are nothing more than a vigilante. I mean you no disrespect, but I just don't see the justice that you claim to be upholding. I can't stop you, but I would like you to consider the words I'm trying to say.", he explained as he continue to search for Sir Wave.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Nemesis Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Aurora stood there. Silent, motionless. Her mind was a void filled with words getting sucked up one after one, in awe of the explosion before her. Dust and debree struck, but the scowling child made no motion to block it. Various rocks and pieces of metal brushed by her body, leaving small kisses in the form of scratches and bruises. Things which would almost instantaneously start healing by themselves. 

Aurora then listened. 

She listened to the sound of screaming coming from inside the camps. She listened to the sounds of whirling winds which approached her and Roman. She listened to the sound of Roman speak of criticizes of the apparently young goddess. "You are partners with this man. Wave Darkbright. No?" She asked, not making an effort to turn her head and look at Romen, not even using his name to fully acknowledge his very existence . It was as if she were speaking to herself, nevertheless, she still expected and answer. 

"Think of all the people who just faded away. Slaves, slave traders, maybe even Mr. Darkbright himself. Are you against those murders? Because I am. I do not mindlessly murder like the way of your "partner", or team mate, or boss, or what ever connection you have with him. I judge. The verdict might always be the same but when their lives vanish from their eyes, they have a smile on their face. They know they have been saved, and forgiven. forgiven for any past crimes, and saved from doing crimes in the future. It is a noble killing. A mercy killing. This?" Aurora spoke, finally turning her head, and motioning towards the ruined camp before her, "This was a senseless act of violence. No one was saved by this. He might has well have condemned them all to the afterlife of the unforgiving and unsaved."

She then waited, watching as people began to rush over towards Nemesis and Roman. Not for them, mind you. They were aiming to get past them. "It is time to save those who were lucky enough to make it to this point." She spoke, raising her hand, and jamming her fingers into the skull of a man not paying attention as he charged towards her. "The slaves would still be in chains, all these men are slave traders."
    Word Count: 385/350
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:44 am

Wave was buried under about 20 feet of rubble. He only had minor scrapes and bruises since his explosion didn't harm himself. He began to dig his way from under the rubble with ease and when he emerged he saw the ruins of the camp. It had looked like a tornado had come through and destroyed everything in its path. Wave looked around for a bit to see if he had saw the body of the head slaver but to no avail he did not see it. However what he saw off in the distance was Roman and Nemesis and they appeared to be fighting a small group of slavers that had survived. Wave was about to make his way over there as he thought to himself *Hold on guys here I come!* Right as he would begin to run something would grab hold of his leg, and that something was a hand. It was the head slaver as he somehow managed to survive the explosion. He grabbed Wave's leg as he dug himself to the surface and now had Wave dangling from the air by his leg.

Wave made a animal like threatening noise and told the man "Release me before I ensure you remain in a place like no other for the rest of your natural life!!!" The man did nothing but laugh as he began to spin around in a circle 5 times and after the fifth spin he threw Wave off into the distance towards Nemesis and Roman. As Wave flew through the air he reached for his back to grab his sword, however it had gotten lost in the rubble. After about 10 seconds of traveling through the air all that could be heard was a loud 'BOOM' noise. And all that could be seen was a massive cloud of smoke and a wide path indicating someone had slide across the ground and created a crater. Wave had landed about 5 meters to the left of where Nemesis and Roman were standing. Wave had no energy to continue fighting at the current moment however he stood up anyway. He was covered in all types of cuts, bruises, and scrapes some major and some minor. He looked over to his comrades and said "Hows it going guys?"

Roman Flames
    Roman Flames

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Roman Flames Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Roman Flames remained silent as Lady Aurora responded with her own words against his. As he continue to listen, his heart aches as he understood how logic some of her words were. It's true, he has been wary of Sir Wave for a while now. He essentially dragged the emperor into this mess just for the sake of making the emperor "strong". He didn't really care about power, all he cared about is to protect the innocent, uphold justice and to maintain harmony within his empire.

Now? All he could see is pain, deaths and destruction. He would never do something like this if he had a choice. Maybe if there was no other solution and that the Albastion Empire was being threatened, but that was not the case. Sir Wave had caused the explosion to occur just because it was convenient to him at the time.

His opinion of Lady Aurora has not change though. He continue to believe that it was not her place to convict those who have not receive a fair trial. Everyone has a chance to be proven innocent. They just need someone to believe in them.

"That still doesn't make it any better.", he replied to the sadistic goddess as he was forced to take action now. Lady Aurora was correct, the slave traders are still criminals and must be arrested before being trialed. He prepared himself to take on some of the men that were attempting to escape the ruins of the slave camp.

Gathering his magical energy into his hands, he prepared to perform several spells to incapacitate the escaping slave traders. He was fortunate that at his current level, all of his attacks are nonlethal and will cause only minor injury. In his hands, he began making several large centipedes, each glowing like burning flames, yet does not burn like one. Not yet at least...

He ordered the centipedes to immobilize the slave traders and to not detonate. He'll detonate them manually should they still pose a threat if they were restrained. The centipedes skittered towards the fleeing slave traders and coiled around them before tightening their grip of the criminals. At the moment, he has 4 slave traders captured. The rest will be captured soon enough. Humans aren't known for running for a very long time.

"In the name of justice, you are all under arrest! Resistance shall be use against you in your trial! Comply and your sentence will be less severe!", he stated with pride and glory of a leader. However, that didn't last long when Sir Wave crashed landed nearby the emperor and the goddess.

"Sir Wave? What, pray tell, had caused you to use decimate the entire slave camp when we should be liberating the slaves and to deliver justice onto the evildoers?", the young emperor asked as he was not pleased with the young god.

Flame Construction:
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Nemesis Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:58 pm

Nemesis ignored the entirety of the conversation going on around her. Walking forward, she looked at all the slave traders on the ground. The man, Roman, had left many, most actually, live. The only one dead was the one that Nemesis killed herself. "Alright, but you are not saving them. You are condemning them." She spoke, walking past the fading bodies as she began to journey into the torn apart abyss of what used to be the slave camps. "Now," She spoke, one hand on her hip and the other resting to her side, dangling in the air. "We need to find these slaves." 

It was then she darted forward. "You probably injured the poor things." She spoke, muttering under her breath as she judged Waves actions. She didn't know how the explosion occurred, but frankly, she didn't care.  Something caused the explosion which undoubtedly harmed the slaves in question. She knew that wave and his... friend, could easily teleport around the whole area looking for the survivors, however, what would be the fun in that. It was just like a scavenger hunt, and X would certainly mark the spot. If it didn't, she would make one of her own out of the blood of traders. 

Speaking of traders, two of which appeared before her. Flesh scolding, and blood oozing out of their bodies. "Such a pity." She spoke, watching them stumble past her, blinded by smoke and fumes. Shaking her head, she grabbed one by the head, and *snap*. Twisted his neck, listen to him hit the ground with subtle thud. the second man didn't even notice, probably defend by the sound and shock waves of the explosion. Nemesis was tempted to kill the man, skin burned off, flesh to a crisp. But then she remembered the words of Roman, and just to spite him, a smirk fell upon her face. And she let the man live. Shaking her head, she took a deep breath in. The area around her smelled horrid, and the world around her looked around her looked just as bad. Nemesis then stood there, smiling. 

"Such justice to impose on the world." She spoke, the same, twisted smile wrapped around her face as she stood still. "If only we could take out the whole world like this. Then the problems of the current era would be solved. But alas, such a hope is merely a dream. The real process of rearranging the world will take much more time."
    Word Count: 414/350
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:20 pm

The head slaver headed towards Wave and Roman at full speed. Wave prepared to guard against his attacks however he was still feeling rather weak from his throw. Wave held out his hands and two of the orbs that hovered around his back began to ripple. Suddenly one orb turned into a shield and the other one grew into a katana. In his right hand he held the sword and in his left hand he held the shield. He then looked to Roman and said "I'll need you to provide me with support. And see if you can get Nemesis' attention."

Wave then charged at the slaver and went to charge him dead on and stab him in the throat. When they got close to each other the man grabbed the blade and deflected the attack, however he cut his hand in the process. When the man grabbed the blade Wave bashed him in the face with the shield which he was not able to deflect. The man then threw a barrage of ten punches to Wave's face, of which only 4 of them landed. The other 6 were blocked with the shield. Wave finally saw a opening the man's defense and he decided to take advantage of it.

The man was ready to go on the counter attack but instead he did a powerful push and sent Wave backwards a few meters. The two then looked at each other and the man said "Tell me young one, are you a god and if so tell me your name." Wave smiled and said "Yeah I am a god. My name is Wave Darkbright and I am the gray god. So tell me your name." The man went to grab his face from the slight pain he felt and he said "My name is Dante Revel. However as a honor of our battle I will keep this scar left upon my face, and my name will now be known as Dante Darkbright. Regardless of if I live or die here you will forever be my savior!"

Wave laughed as the two both began to go through with their battle. Dante activated a spell as suddenly a giant worm like creature came from the ground to grab Wave. However Wave was far stronger than the worm so he killed it with a single slash of his blade. After killing the worm the sky turned a pitch black and thunder began to clap, and lightning began to strike the ground in the area. Wave saw his sword in the distance and began to make a run for hit however when he made it about 10 meters, he got struck by lightning and was covered by many burn marks and bruises.
    Roman Flames
    Roman Flames

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Roman Flames Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:08 pm

The emperor heeded Sir Wave's orders and created 5 constructs in the shape of birds to assist Sir Wave in his battle against the Head Slave Trader. He cause the constructs to enlarge themselves to be about the size of a waterfowl. However, by the time he had created them, a lot had happened. The Head Slave Trader created a large worm to attack Sir Wave, but the young god killed it with ease. Things was looking good for the group, until the sky unsuspectedly darkened and caused a lightning bolt to struck Sir Wave down. He could see smoke rising from the gray god's body. Just what had just happened?!

Roman focused on the situation and sent one of his birds at the Head Slave Trader. He ordered it to detonate automatically when within a few feet from the criminal. The blast wasn't lethal, but he doubt it'll incapacitate the monster.

The young emperor sent another bird to find Lady Aurora and get her to the location of Sir Wave and himself. He watch the bird as it flew into the sky and attempted to locate the sadistic goddess to lead her back to his location. This might require more effort than he had anticipated. He had thought it would be more easier with two gods with him on this quest.

When the artificial avian reached an appropriate height in the sky, it flew over the desolate plain until it found something odd to see in such an unpleasant location. It found a young looking girl that was dealing with a few slavers that were fleeing the scene. Seeing the skills of the girl, the bird of magical energy quickly deduced that the girl must be Nemesis. It flew at her and landed in front of her to get her attention. The construct is incapable of producing sound other than an explosion, and attempted to have Nemesis follow through just curiosity. Once it have captured the goddess' attention, it'll jump up and flew through the sky towards Emperor Roman. It'll fly at a low attitude to ensure that the goddess will see it and follow it.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Nemesis Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:26 pm

A corpses soiled the ground around her. Not corpses of her own doing, corpses caused by the doing the explosion which fell upon the mountain top. Shaking her head, she bent down. She had traveled away from the two, living burnt bodies, and was now a few more meters east. Each body was blessed, covering there eyes, and telling them that they were horribly mistreated by the morals of human will, "May the gods take pity on your unsaved souls." Whipping a strand of hair away from her face, she took a deep breath. the world around her seemed distorted. "It's practically killing itself by allowing humans to take things this far." Shaking her head, she began to question mother earth herself. "Why not end this senseless violence." 

Opening her eyes once more, she couldn't help but notice a creature fall before her. Starring at, she began to see that this creature was surly magically crafted, no organic compounds involved. "I see, I'm impressed by which ever one of them created such a creature. Creation magic is much more horrid to master then that of summoning." As she followed the bird, she began to see Roman before her. A large blast of electricity then touched down on the ground, causing her to stop moving. Watching a body hit the ground, she saw a figure standing before her, back turned. She could see the bird fly back to Roman, meaning one thing. "Wave down," She muttered. 

It was then she charged, leaping into the air, she slammed her foot down on the man before her. A laugh could be heard as her foot hit something hard, muscly, it was an arm. "Blocked?" Her eyes then widened as a hand wrapped around her leg, and slammed her into the ground, Her eyes widened as she tried to get back up, "Another god," She heard a voice chuckle, a foot then slamming on her back. "Looks like i'm gonna get to kill two of you in one day," Letting out a chuckle, the man lifted his foot, preparing to slam down once again. "Bye by-" A large, gold glow encased the girl beneath him, following with a change in anatomy. "Really now?" She spoke, not getting up, but using her legs to sweep the mans own legs out from under him. 
    current appearence:
    Word Count: 389/350

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:29 am