Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

3 posters

Book 1 : Water || Chapter 5: A "Khaotic" Heart Emerges!

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

Book 1 : Water || Chapter 5: A "Khaotic" Heart Emerges! Empty Book 1 : Water || Chapter 5: A "Khaotic" Heart Emerges!

Post by Kaseki Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Book 1 : Water || Chapter 5: A "Khaotic" Heart Emerges! Untitl14

The sounds of running water echoed through the moonlit streets of the kingdom. The eerie sound of dragging metal ripped through the silence. A single figure emerged from the darkness, cloaked in the shadows. From under his hood two lights were shown. From his left was a vibrant and godly violet, like that of a blossoming lotus in the springtime that had been well cared for. On his right was a blood red that seemed to be forged from the depths of hell itself. He held his weapon to his right. The very weapon seemed to be coated in flesh and blood, staining the stone it was dragged upon.

"Now, I wanted to play a game." Kodai said. His voice wore thin with patience and a minimal tolerance to be kept waiting. His voice evil and earthy. "He will be here." Kaseki said. He was light hearted and kind. He spoke with the innocence of a child, and the curiosity of a scientist.

His feet shuffled past the stands of the marketplace. A lively location in the dawn and morning, now dead and desolate at night. He looked at the wood and the remains of goods. He smiled. "A kind king." Kaseki said happily. His demonic side humbly replied, as if sure by all means... "The kind are the first to die."

They spoke, the first time together. They were in a constant battle over the vessel that they called their own. A battleground in their own dying heart. There was only one thing to restore peace in that creature... and they both sought it out. For better or for worse.

"A home for... all." Kaseki struggled to get the words out. His feet staggering him forward. "A place to house.... my army." Kodai's words fell like an elderly man. They both were growing tired. They both needed the kingdom for the same means. But how they purposed it was dramatically different.

And the only times they were at peace... was when they rested in the cool waters of the empire. The Albastion Empire.
    Roman Flames
    Roman Flames

Character sheet
    Name:: Roman Flames
    Race: Human
    Statistics:

Book 1 : Water || Chapter 5: A "Khaotic" Heart Emerges! Empty Re: Book 1 : Water || Chapter 5: A "Khaotic" Heart Emerges!

Post by Roman Flames Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:00 pm

As the long figure shuffled through the streets of the sleeping marketplace, a carriage was making its way to its location from the opposite direction that they came from. The design of the carriage was well crafted. In the daylight, it would be magnificent to see but in the night, it appears as if its beauty was calm. As the carriage grew closer to the figure in the marketplace, possibly about 3 meters from each other, a voice was heard from the carriage.

"Stop the carriage!", demanded a male voice. The horses reeled back as they stopped pulling the carriage. The horseman holding the reins and looked nervously at the figure in front of the carriage.

"But sir, he's armed! We should leave and notify the guards!", replied a male guard from the passenger seat of the carriage. The man had his hand rested on his sword as he saw the figure.

"I am quite aware, but as king I must confront any threat that impose the good nature of Albastion!", responded the first voice, now identified as the Albastion King. Opening the door of the carriage, a tall man with flaming red hair stepped out of the carriage. He walked in front of the carriage to be in between the figure and the carriage. In response, the guards exited the carriage and stood side-by-side with the king, two on each of his side. "I am King Roman Flames of Albastion! I demand to know what business you have here and why you have your weapon out in this night! From where I am, there appears to be a substance on your sword! Please explain yourself or I will ordered you to be detain!", Roman declared to the figure. Despite having said what he had said, he would rather continue his stroll through the kingdom. The fact that there appears to be blood on the figure's blade made the situation worst. He hopes it was from an assailant and that the figure was defending themselves. He pray that the Albastion Empire's time of peace isn't over just yet.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Book 1 : Water || Chapter 5: A "Khaotic" Heart Emerges! Empty Re: Book 1 : Water || Chapter 5: A "Khaotic" Heart Emerges!

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:57 pm

"Oh, does this little piggy want to fight?" The red eye began to shine a bit brighter, almost putting the violet light out of side. Kodai saw his threat. It was expected. The kind king that would protect the world would be his victim.

"Please..." Kaseki's voice called out, overshadowed by Kodai triumphant victory over the body. Any more and he could be fueled by incompetent rage. Kaseki did all he could, but with each threat Kodai grew in power.

The sword was lifted off the ground and pointed directly at the man. It dripped with blood, almost as if the weapon itself was injured. It was almost like their shared soul, damaged, ruined, and dying. "Help me..." the violet light seemed to flicker, almost like a dying flame.

What the man would do would seal the fate of his empire. If he had known the nature of the creature, it would have been on much kinder terms. However fate had it that members of the same group were pitted against each other. It was destiny in more way than one...

"Never... Killed.... Anyone.." Kaseki said in a low, deathly whisper. He stooed there, pointing at the man with his weapon. It was his soul, fueled by the evil and his light. It was the edge of his soul... or rather, The Soul's Edge.
    Roman Flames
    Roman Flames

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Roman Flames Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:43 pm

When the figure raised their sword and pointed at him, Roman viewed it as a sign of a challenge, he moved into a fighting stance. The young king tries to be a pacifist, but he is willing to use force in order to protect the peace that everyone is deserved to have. Though, he was unnerved by the few words that he had heard from the figure. Are they mentally unstable? He'll be sure to make an effort to help those who could not control themselves.

"I'll ask you one more time to explain yourself! If you refuse to cooperate then I assumed that you are a threat to the Empire of Albastion! If you are unable to control then lay down your weapon! I shall try and assist you in your struggle to control yourself!", the young king stated. He is internally begging for the figure to stand down and turn themselves in. He truly wish to help them if they have an uncontrollable problem, but if they become violent, then he pray that they will survive the confrontation so that he may still help them.

However, things became more difficult as people heard the commotion being caused in the marketplace. At first, a few individuals arrived to investigate and leave. Unfortunately, in that short amount of time having passed, more and more people showed up to see the confrontation. He had to mentally restrained himself from criticizing the civilians for gathering around a dangerous location. Granted, he understands that people enjoy having a night out, but they shouldn't gather here. He had to focus onto the figure to ensure that they won't take advantage of his lack of focus.

However, as the the king, the guards and figure were preparing to fight, he noticed a few individuals that stood out. Specifically a male and a female. The way they were moving had caught his attention. They were moving through the crowds to positioned themselves behind the figure. This is good since Roman can focus on both the figure and the two new individuals.

One of the individuals was a tall and lean man. He has short black hair and wore a black long coat. Other than that, nothing stood out from the male individual. That may have been the point since he was sneaking up on the figure from behind.

The other individual was a female. She stood out more than the male individual. She has orange long hair that reached pass her shoulders. She wore a white blouse under her black coat that reaches to her waist. Another thing he noticed was that she was... well endowed. He tries to focus all of his attention on the figure.

From what he can tell from the way the two figures were moving, they plan on attacking the figure from behind. Were they citizens that wanted to protect the king? He'll be sure to reward them of their bravery! Though, he appreciate it if they don't get involved.

"People of Albastion! Please evacuate from the area! As your king, I demand that all of you return to the safety of your home!", he ordered the civilians while not taking his attention off of the figure. He readied himself should the figure attack him, the guards or the civilians.
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Wave was still in Albastion living in the castle, for the time being. He was enjoying his time here enjoying everything the city had to offer. He was currently out in the market district when he saw a one person say something to another and then they began to run. Then more and more people began to run toward whatever was going on.

Wave then wanted to see what was going on so he ran behind them. When he arrived to the scene he saw a large crowd of people surrounding two people. One person was the king of Albastion and the other was Kaseki a member of Genesis. Wave was outraged at Kaseki's actions and didn't really approve of them at all. Wave then decided to intervene and stop the fight before it got out of hand.

This was the perfect moment, the moment Wave decided to use his new technique. It was a technique made from using the principles of demi god making. He split his own being into beings he created with his yin and yang powers. He then summoned out 2 beings one male and one female. The male was a tall and lean, he had short black hair and wore a black long coat. The female had orange long hair that reached pass her shoulders. She wore a white blouse under her black coat that reaches to her waist.

The two then made their way through the crowd towards Kaseki's back. The male figure wore gloves with wires running through them which he then formed into a sword. Without making a sound he approached Kaseki's back and attempted to stab him in the back of his chest. In case the attack failed The female began to charge a powerful sealing move which she would use on Kaseki if need be.

Right after the attack would be dealt or avoided on Kaseki, Wave would yell out and say "I thought you were better my friend!" as he stood in the back of the crowd over 25 meters away. Wave would then jump over the crowd to a position in front of the young king and faced Kaseki.

Spells Used:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:02 pm

"I'll ask you one more time to explain yourself! If you refuse to cooperate then I assumed that you are a threat to the Empire of Albastion! If you are unable to control then lay down your weapon! I shall try and assist you in your struggle to control yourself!" the young king spoke.

Those words.... "...I shall try and assist you in your struggle..." Who was this man? Why was he the way he was? Did he care? That was it... he cared. All these years Kaseki cared for orphans, children, lost creatures, the horde... because no one ever cared for him. He wanted a world where no one would ever feel the pain of being alone. He wanted a world full of regret and betrayal. He was going to be a part of this new world. He did not know if he would lead the era into this great world, but he was certainly going to be a part of it. This world seemed to bring hope to Kaseki every waking moment of the day. This man cared. That alone gave Kaseki strength to move mountains. His soul sang with joy. He and this king could lead the new world.

His violet eye began to glow bright, a glorious color that overcame the scarlet light beside it. Kaseki was empowered. He was going to comply. This was what he wanted. He wanted a friend. "Thank you..." said the kinder soul once more.

But then it happened. The townspeople took note of Kodai, the demon Kaseki tried so hard to control Should they attack, they would certainly awaken the full power of Kodai. With instinct Kodai took over the body, swinging the sword with relative ease. Should that longsword continue its path, both of the targets would have been sliced in half, spilling their stomachs open, and pouring their organs out onto the ground before them. Kaseki took the chance to take matters into his own hands. The sword was encased into an ebony black light, almost like a thick aura. The sword began to grow in length, however the long metal extended beyond were the hilt was. In an instant the sword emerged as a scythe with two blades. The top edge cutting just the mere fabrics of their clothing. "You should listen to your king." Kodai spoke harshly. But there was more to it.

Kaseki took the moment to use the momentum of the swing to his advantage. He was in control for the most part, should something charge at him, that could be changed. With the swing of the large scythe Kaseki flipped horizontally to his side, spinning and landing a few meters to the left. Should those beings have landed a blow on Kaseki, Kodai would have been in complete control... as he always is when Kaseki is hurt.

I thought you were better my friend!" said a familiar voice. Kaseki turned only to find Wave leaping over the crowd from above. He landed between him and the King. Something that would make sense for a god. "Friend..." Kaseki thought to himself. "Were better?" Then it struck him.... "I'll kill him." Kodai replied to Kaseki's petty thought. He could end it all in a matter of seconds. All he needed was the army that stood just outside of the castle walls.

And so it continued, the lights were on equal level again, They awaited something to happen. For the next action could end the battle in their body. "Wave..." Kaseki spoke, his voice growing hoarse and weak. "... we have to stop Kodai..." Kaseki finished his sentence, only to lose the control for the next. "But I just want to see what organs you all have!~"

His body remained still, unmoving. His scythe dripping with blood and covered with the organs of a dead creature. But alas, it was not any creature, but Kaseki himself. He was hallow now, his organs deceased and rotting. He was never alive, and to die would only give him new life. His weapon was his body, for his soul was his mind. He would fight with the one thing that gave him the will to live.

His heart.
    Roman Flames
    Roman Flames

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Roman Flames Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Roman was horrified by what had just transpired. Everything happened so quickly! One moment, the figure and the young king were prepared for a battle, but the next moment, the figure injured himself with his own weapon! Not only that, but Wave Darkbright and appeared between Roman and the figure. The two other individuals were preparing into enter the fray. The scene became chaotic as time goes on. It is clear to the king that the figure's mental health was unstable. He needs to stop them before they injured themselves even further!

"W-why did you do that?!", he demanded the figure as he attempted to ran towards the figure to assist them. However, he was stopped by his own guards.

"You mustn't, Your Majesty! It's obvious that he's a danger to himself and others! We can't allow you to be injured!", one of them stated.

Unhand me! As your king, I demand that you to release me to assist that fellow!", the young ruler commanded. However, the guards refuse to do so.

"My apologies, but we must refuse! We sworn to protect you at all cost and we shall do so! If you really wish to help that fellow than you have no choice but to incapacitate us!", another guard stated as they began dragging the king away and into the carriage.

The king was stunned by their ultimatum. He would never dare harm one of his people unjustified. Having no choice, he swallowed his pride as king and allowed himself to be dragged off into the carriage. As he enter the carriage, he decided to deliver a few more orders to the people.

"People of Albastion, please leave the vicinity! This is dangerous to all of you! I will never forgive myself if any of you are injured or worst!, he said with sadness as he could not do any more in this confrontation. "Sir Wave of Darkbright! I demand that you incapacitate that fellow! I wish to assist mentally! It's clear that he is not in control of himself!, Roman stated as the carriage he was in was moving away from the conflict. The people gathering around the conflict heeded the king's command and evacuated the vicinity, leaving the figure, Wave Darkbright, and the two other individual be alone together.

[Exit]
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Kaseki a man Wave thought to be a friend proved to be mentally unstable. Wave began to wonder how such a being could lead the horde or more importantly why would the horde follow him. The War Path stood about 2 feet behind Kaseki, while the Evoker Path stood about 4 feet behind the War Path. Suddenly Kaseki began to swing his sword wildly in a way that looked like he was attempting to kill the two paths and possibly people in the crowd.

Jayden made a quick counter by using his right hand which held his sword to block and curve the blade's swing towards the ground, thus not performing his attempt to stab Kaseki in the back. King Roman was then dragged off which was most definitely for the best. However as he was dragged off he order everyone to evacuate which again was for the best. As the carriage pulled off King Roman yelled to Wave to incapacitate Kaseki. "I'll try my best..." he said as his voice dragged out. Wave knew that he may have to put Kaseki down, but it would be a good fight or at least a decent one. A fight Wave would savor for many many years.

When everyone began to clear out it was almost instinctive for Kinala to launch her attack. "Catastrophic Planetary Devastation!" she shouted with great emotion as a small black orb began to form in her hand. Jayden then quickly used his left hand to send wires up to a nearby skyscraper rooftop protrusion, which he used to grab onto and pull himself up as to get out of the way of the spell. The whole area began to get sucked into the orb excluding the civilians, Wave, and Jayden. All that could be seen is boxes, carts, chunks of buildings, trees, grass, and dirt all flying towards this orb and forming into a ball. Kaseki would also begin to be sucked in by this and him having cut himself, there was no real way he could resist the pull of the gravity orb.

Wave would then prepare in case this attack wasn't enough. He pulled his sword from his back and shoved it into the ground. "GRAND CHARIOT!!" He would shout out as tthe sword vanished and reappeared as armor on Wave. The a Wave removed a small portion of the armor from his forearm which revealed a tattoo, which was glowing. Meanwhile Jayden hung directly above Kaseki, about 50 meters in the air waiting and watching as the monster would be sucked into the spell and sealed away inside the ball of earth. However Jayden had laid a trap as he came up into the air. He had maneuvered his threads in a way that should Kaseki try to jump, run or move at all he would be choked by his threads that were now surrounding the monster. All it would take his a single pull of his sword and Jayden could entangle and then cover Kaseki in deep lacerations, more than what he already had anyway.

Spells Used:

Spells Ongoing:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:49 am

What was happening?

It was as if he had friends, only to have them corrupt by their own evils. Sure Kaseki had Kodai, but that was the cost of being pure at heart. Everything around Kaseki began to crumble. He was alone once more. The friend he thought he had, was now trying to enslave him, just like the last world, and the world before that. He was destined to die alone. No one would ever care for a beast like him. There was nothing for him anymore, not even the love he had been searching his whole life. He had nothing, not even a friendship. The only thing that would travel to the end of the world with him was Kodai... the very creature that killed his own brother. This was the pain of a broken heart. This was the pain of never living... never dying...

And so it began...

The one thing even Kodai feared, was the Kaseki that sealed him. He pointed his scythe at the ground, the end resting on the floor. This was his way out. The blades retracted, and the stick itself began to extend. He shot it, shooting himself as far away from Wave as possible. The broken carts began to grow and emerge as bodies... Doubles of Kaseki. They latched onto their creator and held onto him.

He neared the wall of threads, only for his copy to hit the wall first. He was quickly turned into wood once more, splitting and making way for Kaseki to escape. He held onto the staff, only to let go of hope. There was no place for him here. No one would ever help him.

He was now a mile away, his body flying, and his staff still pointed where it hit the ground. He watched as the world turned into darkness. He would hit the wall of the kingdom, and that was where he would stop. The only thing that he would ever trust was himself. He had no friends anymore... everyone as bound to betray him. And those he did trust, were already dead. He was years beyond his era.

"I'll always be alone." he said to himself.

Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:56 am

We can't continue this until you fix your abilities!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:42 am