Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

2 posters

Tobirama Endou

Helios
    Helios
    Admin

Tobirama Endou Empty Tobirama Endou

Post by Helios Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Who are you?

Name: Tobirama Endou
    Nickname: Tobi
    Sexuality: Straight
    Race: Fallen God
    Special features: Nothing special.

What are you like?

Personality: While appearing to be a laid-back individual, this scruffy exterior hides Tobi's brutal, impulsive, excessively-violent personality and a lethally-short temper. However, despite his aggression and obvious blood lust in battle, Tobi possesses a feral cunning and has a knack for quickly exploiting any opening his opponent reveals. In addition, he is blunt, sarcastic, and quite sadistic, revealing a psychotic grin or laughing maniacally whenever he becomes excited. He is also very rude and quite disrespectful.

Tobi displays little respect for authority and says whatever is on his mind, regardless of whether or not it is appropriate. However, he does have some form of a code of honor, as he is unwilling to fight an injured opponent, wanting to defeat them at their full strength. When in a battle, he becomes incredibly fierce and aggressive. Sometimes, his fierceness is up to the point where he loses control of himself and is even unable to recall what he had done.

Tobi is also a very emotional person and lets his emotions control him from time to time. Losing those close to him have a huge affect on his personality, and motives; making him very distant from others for a while. A person with incredibly strong resolve, Tobi will do anything and everything in his power to accomplish something that's important to him, without any hesitation.

Tobi also has a down-to-earth attitude. He treats people indiscriminately, regardless of their social standing or rank. Because of this, he is popular among aristocrats and commoners alike. He has a strong sense of duty. Tobi believed that one's "heart" was determined based on the prospects of fighting and protecting. He has a philosophy which consists of two types of combat: (1) the fight to protect life, and (2) the fight to protect honor. He eventually took it a step further and believed that they both ended up being the same thing: "Heart." He believed that every time someone connects with another, a little bit of "heart" is born between them. He thought of "heart" as not something inside you, but rather what is born whenever you think of or remember someone else. He believed that one's "heart" exists in others, and that it remains with his or her comrades even after death. Having held such views, he believed that people should never die alone even if they are an enemy.

As such, Tobi does not fight for good nor evil, but for the balance of the world itself. Tobi views good an evil as simply a point-of-view. Those who are evil tend to believe their way as right, and those who are good believe their way is right. In the end each side is a huge power struggling to be the one on top. Coming to this conclusion, Tobi stopped caring about the wicked and innocent, and decided to side on whatever he liked more at the time.

Despite his many personality errors, Tobi is one of, if not the smartest being in the world. He puts on an "ass hole" front to throw people off. He is very insightful of other people, allowing him to seemingly predict anything well in advance. Tobi is a highly capable teacher. His knowledge has led him to an innate understanding of the abilities of others and what happens when independent variables are entered into an equation. Despite his aloof and unkempt appearance, Tobi is a very insightful and cunning man. He possesses great intuition, quickly becoming aware of any incoming danger and reacting to it in time. Tobi has an undeniable talent for thinking things through well in advance, making decisive and accurate decisions quickly in battle, and seemingly perceiving any situation at hand. He is a crafty tactician, easily deceiving both allies and enemies. In battle, he regularly uses cunning and deception to catch his opponents off-guard. He is a very analytical man, quickly seeing through an opponent's power and attack patterns to ultimately make them useless against him.

Girls-He likes to have fun with them in more ways than one.
    Shock- He loves to see a look of shock or disbelief on people's faces.
    Battle- Any time he gets to fight, he's happy.
    Dislikes:
    Death- He only kills when he has to.
    Recklessness- He feels being reckless is one of many was to get yourself killed.
    Arrogance- Being arrogant makes you look bad when you lose.
    Motivations:
    Himself-He is eager to prove to himself he can accomplish things he never thought possible.
    Marriage- He hopes to experience marriage at some point in his life.
    Power- He wants to become stronger to protect what little he holds dear.
    Fears:
    His Power- Who would fear you if you weren't afraid of your own strength?
    Failing- Having failed once before in a critical situation, Tobi fears repeating past mistakes.
    Death-He fears what awaits him wont be pleasant.

What do you look like?

Height:6'0''
    Weight: 150Ibs
    Eye color: Cyan
    Hair color: Black
    Appearance: Refer to avatar.

Where have you been?

Background: I'll fill this out after a game or two of League.
    History: In the beginning there were the Creator Gods. Then, there was Tobi. Tobirama was the first creation of the Creator Gods. The first, God. The Creator Gods were happy with Tobirama. He had overwhelming amounts of power and was going to be the peacekeeper of the world they were soon to create. However, there was a strong unbalance with Tobirama's emotions and he felt the Creator Gods were no longer needed. Challenging the three of them, they engaged in a battle that destroyed several dimensions. After 7 days two of the Creator Gods had finally been cut done. Tobirama was panting and nearly out of power, deciding to give everything he had in one final attack. "This is the end for you...the end of everything!" he screamed as black energy began to envelope his blade. He rushed towards the creator god who stood there smiling at Tobirama.

"I know the other two didn't see it, Tobirama. I did though. There is a spark in those eyes and I hope that one day, you do find it. I'm going to trust you, my child. Now go out and become who you were meant to be." he said before unleashing a massive torrent of light that enveloped everything.

Tobirama was hit by the blast and his mind felt as if it were being torn apart. "No, no!" he screamed in agony as he began to fall. He felt a strange sensation as air began to blow hard against his backside. He passed through clouds...His eyes widened before a strong impact struck his backside and everything went black.

"Sir, sir are you alright...?" he heard an elderly voice say. Tobirama opened his eyes very slowly and blinked away some traces of morning dew. Everything around him was blurred out and hazy. After a few moments his vision finally came back to him. He was in a forest filled with all kinds of flowers and extraordinary trees that seemed to scratch the sky.

"Who the hell are you?" he said turning his attention to a nearby old couple.

"I'm Abraham and she's Rosalie." the old man spoke before coughing. His wife catered to him before looking at Tobirama with a sympathetic look.

"He's going to die in a few days, Rosalie. You'll soon join him as you lose your will to live. His loss will be too great for you to handle." Tobirama said. "You're both done." The couple started crying before slowly walking away.

"I need to thank you, though." Tobirama spoke. "Judging by how much this world has developed...I've been in this hellish slumber for centuries. I can't remember much...of anything, really." Tobirama slowly stood up and walked over to the old couple. "Thank you." he said as he pierced his sword through the man's chest. His wife screamed before Tobirama ripped his blade out of his left side. There was no blood, nor a wound. The wife looked confused as Tobirama grabbed a black fog from his blade. "This is the disease that was killing your husband. My sword has the power to cut anything I desire. Whether it be sickness, or even age." he finished before crushing it. He then sliced through the couple once each before turning his back to them. "Live a long life." he said to the young couple as he began his journey to find answers to his past.
    RP Sample:  No.

Who do you know?

Reference: Johnny-boy.
    Face claim: Tensa Zengetsu-Bleach

Last edited by Tobirama Endou on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:: Fabled Emperor Karna
    Race: Awakened Human
    Statistics:

Tobirama Endou Empty Re: Tobirama Endou

Post by Fabled Emperor Karna Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Background is now optional but finish your history so I can approve you xD
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:: Fabled Emperor Karna
    Race: Awakened Human
    Statistics:

Post by Fabled Emperor Karna Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Approved~
    Helios
    Helios
    Admin

Post by Helios Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Unapproving this(awkwardly enough) until I finish my character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content