Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

2 posters

Angelo Neo Aella Voldcrom

Character sheet
    Name::
    Race:
    Statistics:

Angelo Neo Aella Voldcrom Empty Angelo Neo Aella Voldcrom

Post by Angelo Neo Aella Voldcrom Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:01 pm

Who are you?

Name: Angelo Neo Aella Voldcrom lll?
    Nickname: 3rd?
    Sexuality: straight
    Race: Monster (Humanoid Lycan)
    Special features: Wolf ear and tail. A furry main and leg and arm hair.

What are you like?

Personality: Is viewed as an innocent boy with a bubbly and hyper personality. To everyone, Angelo is small and picked up a "little brother" persona. This is viewed as "cute", much to his annoyance. Curious to everything and everyone around him he fall as easy prey to trust, Befriending everyone he meets. Along with the little brother looks, the boys' mind set is not much different than the norm.

Likes: Loves to eat ice cream with people on a hot day. Playing tag and running around place to place with no good reason. Enjoys cartoons and often will do anything to spot his favorite program.
    Dislikes: Hates to be around scary or freaky looking people. Does not like to take naps in broad day light. Dislikes to miss cartons he enjoys.
    Motivations: Great motivation are food and tv. This kid is like 13 so games as well as making friends or meeting new people.
    Fears: Fears scary looking people and most if not all creatures of the night.(Ran away from his own father because he turned into a wolf...Were Wolf?)

What do you look like?

Height: 5'3
    Weight: 132lb.
    Eye color: Steel silver?
    Hair color: Snow white
    Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/e9ba578ad7e72087ca78ba71e979f69a/https://2img.net/h/i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/Calli_Blind_Shinobi/Roleplay%20Characters/Crystal%20of%20Ysellian/fairies20anime20anime20boys20scarf20white20hair20purple20eyes20tegami20bachi20lag20seeing201440x90020wallpaper_www_wallpaperfo_com_42_zps372.jpg

Where have you been?

History: As a young kid the world has just shown its face to him. Ever since he lost his brother, he roam around alone in this lost world. The frequent flashes of his fears tear at his small body as the nights falls. Then in the dead of night they came. Raging through his room then destroying the few things he had the boy clutched his face. In blinding rage he lost myself. After a while he stood once more to realist that the land he was standing on was wiped of the face of the map. To where it went...we don't know. Walking of toward the outskirts he found a Gantlet with a note on it.
    It read..."I Hope This Helps You On Your Journey...". Guess its time to find the answers to who I really am...:

Who do you know?

Reference: N/A
    Face claim: N/A
    Urek
    Urek
    Admin

Angelo Neo Aella Voldcrom Empty Re: Angelo Neo Aella Voldcrom

Post by Urek Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:33 pm

Angelo Neo Aella Voldcrom wrote:Who are you?

Name: Angelo Neo Aella Voldcrom lll?
    Nickname: 3rd?
    Sexuality: straight
    Race: Monster (Humanoid Lycan)
    Special features: Wolf ear and tail. A furry main and leg and arm hair.

What are you like?

Personality: Is viewed as an innocent boy with a bubbly and hyper personality. To everyone, Angelo is small and picked up a "little brother" persona. This is viewed as "cute", much to his annoyance. Curious to everything and everyone around him he fall as easy prey to trust, Befriending everyone he meets. Along with the little brother looks, the boys' mind set is not much different than the norm. Personality must be at least 200 words minimum

Likes: Loves to eat ice cream with people on a hot day. Playing tag and running around place to place with no good reason. Enjoys cartoons and often will do anything to spot his favorite program.
    Dislikes: Hates to be around scary or freaky looking people. Does not like to take naps in broad day light. Dislikes to miss cartons he enjoys.
    Motivations: Great motivation are food and tv. This kid is like 13 so games as well as making friends or meeting new people.
    Fears: Fears scary looking people and most if not all creatures of the night.(Ran away from his own father because he turned into a wolf...Were Wolf?)

What do you look like?

Height: 5'3
    Weight: 132lb.
    Eye color: Steel silver?
    Hair color: Snow white
    Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/e9ba578ad7e72087ca78ba71e979f69a/https://2img.net/h/i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/Calli_Blind_Shinobi/Roleplay%20Characters/Crystal%20of%20Ysellian/fairies20anime20anime20boys20scarf20white20hair20purple20eyes20tegami20bachi20lag20seeing201440x90020wallpaper_www_wallpaperfo_com_42_zps372.jpg Please add [.img][/img] tag to this

Where have you been?

History: As a young kid the world has just shown its face to him. Ever since he lost his brother, he roam around alone in this lost world. The frequent flashes of his fears tear at his small body as the nights falls. Then in the dead of night they came. Raging through his room then destroying the few things he had the boy clutched his face. In blinding rage he lost myself. After a while he stood once more to realist that the land he was standing on was wiped of the face of the map. To where it went...we don't know. Walking of toward the outskirts he found a Gantlet with a note on it.
    It read..."I Hope This Helps You On Your Journey...". Guess its time to find the answers to who I really am...:
    History must be at least 150 words minimum

Who do you know?

Reference: N/A
    Face claim: N/A

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:01 am