Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

4 posters

Wave Travels a Dark Road!(Open/No Kill)

Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

Wave Travels a Dark Road!(Open/No Kill) Empty Wave Travels a Dark Road!(Open/No Kill)

Post by Wave Darkbright Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:24 am

Wave opens a portal into the aether however this visit was not one of pleasure or for visiting his brothers and sisters. This trip was for destruction the only way Wave could create a world where everyone was equal is if he destroyed the realms that took up space. These realms were aether and nether, the former being his home but at this point he didn't really care all he wanted to do was complete his goals and he didn't care what he did to obtain them. Wave would enter the portal he created and upon entering he took in a long breathe of air.

Wave was now in the aether the place he was born as a god, the place he would son destroy and leave in ruins. Wave knew of the laws that a god must not break or risk descending into the darkness that was a dark god, however Wave knew no remorse for what he was about to do because in reality he was long past his days of being a god he has long been an abomination and he felt that aether should no longer be his home. After looking around to see where he had entered from he noticed the area, it was an area that him and the other gods ran around in as 'kids'. It brought back many memories however Wave soon dismissed them as he came here on a mission not to reminisce.

Wave concentrated his magic which was at least twice as strong since he was a god in the aether. He focused it outward from his truth seeking orbs and suddenly a trail of energy emerged from 4 of them, and so appeared Wave's children from the energy. Jayden, Kinala, Suzaku, and Xingke were there names and they were humans made with a small portion of Wave's soul. Upon their summoning they looked around in amazement at their surroundings. "Master Wave where exactly are we?" said Suzaku with a confused voice. Wave grinned and said "We are in my homeland the Aether, and we are here to destroy it."

The four looked at Wave with a confused look of fear. "You can't be serious Master Wave! Destroy the Aether?" said all of them in unison. Wave's face got almost dead serious as if someone were having a heart attack and said "Yes im dead serious now let us begin the destruction. I don't want the other gods coming and stopping before I am allowed to finish." And with that the four of the paths nodded and sprinted off in 4 different directions and began to destroy everything they saw. Wave also went off and joined them in the destruction.

All that could be heard for miles was sounds of destruction such as 'BOOM' and 'BANG' as well as the sound of people screaming. These people were all spiritual beings who have come here to live their eternal afterlife. And all that could be seen is the clouds of smoke, the dead bodies, and the piles of rubble from buildings. Wave cared not about them either as he treated them just as he did the buildings, destroyed them. "Hear me whatever higher being there is in this universe! I am Wave Darkbright and I am here to destroy everything you have created and make a world where all are equal!" As he said this his paths continued to destroy everything and kill everyone they saw. Wave could only hope that the other gods made no attempt on him and that he could destroy the aether with resistance.
    Maldrean
    Maldrean

Character sheet
    Name:: Maldrean
    Statistics:

Wave Travels a Dark Road!(Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Wave Travels a Dark Road!(Open/No Kill)

Post by Maldrean Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:42 pm

While sitting in a inn playing a game of chess with one of the residents the blue garbed figure called Maldrean sat with a smile as he enjoyed the game with the man. His hood was down revealing the faint blue tattoos covering his face and his bright blue eyes as he watched the board and its many moves he could make. As his mind thought of many moves he felt something odd something that only one of his unusual standing could feel. As being a god he was tied to the Aether realm knowing of when this realm was in danger. With a sigh he knocked his king over conceding defeat to the man as he stood stretching before vanishing instantly the man almost jumped out of his seat at the site of kind blue garbed man vanishing in a blink of a eye.

Moments later Maldrean would appear above the cause of all this chaos a familiar face who he considered a young brother. Wave the young god who approached him a few weeks back trying to get him to join him now was attacking his own home with some odd type of beings. With a snap of his fingers a massive blue dome covering 75 meters surrounded the people buildings and gods. Everything froze in place the only one who would be unaffected would be Maldrean and Wave from this null zone. "Wave what are you doing have you lost your mind" Maldrean stated in a slight angered tone as his tattoos began to glow a bright blue.

Maldrean would stand in thin air above the boy god his gaze lingering on him and a look of fierce anger only a few have seen in there life was plastered on his face. After a few seconds the distorted face of anger vanished and the calm look came back to his face. "I would prefer you to stop without conflict but from what i can see this will be almost impossible but me being the god that doesnt wish to fight but only spectate i will not fight. But i do know others who would prefer you to stop this" Maldrean would state cryptically as he snapped his fingers again creating a rip in the sky as a portal leading to another one who would hopefully join this fight to quell this madness.

As he waited for this newcomer to hopefully join this fight Maldrean would sit in the sky crosslegged watching Wave and all motions he would try to make as the portal remained open waiting. His face remained serious as he lifted his hood to cover his head trying to hide the rage that was building up in his mind. His glowing blue eyes would look upon the chaos which was now frozen in time from his null zone and the beings which seemed to heed Waves call to attack and kill these innocents.
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Wave Travels a Dark Road!(Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Wave Travels a Dark Road!(Open/No Kill)

Post by Wave Darkbright Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:38 pm

Wave watched as everything around him began to freeze except for himself. He looked over to all his children and was slightly disappointed to see they were all frozen. However this type of freezing wasn't by ice but by time something Wave was familiar with and he already knew who was causing it. He sensed the person before he saw them when he looked up he saw them. It was his 'brother' Maldrean the quote on quote most respectable and calm of the gods. Wave was never to keen on Maldrean especially after he declined his offer to join Genesis. However that didn't matter anymore seeing as Genesis, the U.F.N., and anything else made was simply a means to a end.

Wave looked to Maldrean and sighed with a slight grin on his face as he said "Hello brother, how have you been? Asking me to stop is far out of the question at this point. Im destroying the buildings around here to gather power, while also destroying the aether but thats a side goal. So I suppose I couldn't ask you to leave and go back to terra could I? I doubt it but oh well..." Suddenly a portal opened in the sky when Maldrean snapped his fingers. Wave could only guess that Maldrean was bringing back up to stop him from completing his task. Wave pulled his sword from his back and slammed its blade into the ground. The sword then began to glow as he said to himself "Grand Chariot" suddenly the sword disappeared and in its place a place armor engulfed Wave.

Wave then took to the skies so that he could battle his brother and stop him from bringing reinforcements. As he flew through the air he activated 2 of his truth seeking balls and as he did so they transformed. The one closest to his right hand turned to a sword the one closest to his left hand turned into another sword. He charged at Maldrean with great speed and said "You can bring as many people as you want that doesn't mean you will live to see them come!" Once Wave got close enough he would attempt to slash at Maldreans right arm with both of the swords. The slash from his left sword would be focused on his elbom area and the slash from the right sword would be focused on his bicep. After completing or failing the actions he would swiftly fly backwards and hover in the air about 15 meters away from Maldrean.

Abilities Used:
    Maldrean
    Maldrean

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Maldrean Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Maldrean sat quietly as he heard Wave speak about how it was too late to stop this chaos and began to summon his armor which was something he rarely seen used. He stayed sitting as he watched Wave launch himself into the air stating he would die here which proved the fact that power always corrupts and was the reason he didnt join Wave in his plans for unification. With a slight wave of his hand a rune appeared in the air and a rather long spear appeared blocking the oncoming attack without even being wielded by Maldrean. "Like i said Wave i plan to stay as a spectator in this but you can fight with Chastiefol if you wish to continue this little tantrum" Maldrean said in a dull tone as the spear began to spin like a fan hopefully pushing Wave back.

As the spear stopped spinning it pointed directly at Wave and began to make lunging motions as if trying to impale him. While the spear did this Maldrean made a motion with his hands making smaller runes appear near Waves arms and legs. After a few seconds chains of pure arcane energy shot from the runes attempting to restrain the young gods limbs allowing him to keep Wave restrained in wait for his allies to hopefully arrive from the portal that still remained open.

If the chains didnt manage to reach the destined target Maldrean began to move his hand towards the sky pointing his palm towards the blank white sky and in doing so a rather large rune began to form in the sky covering a 40 meter area. "But if you truly wish to force my hand Wave i will not regret going all out on you" Maldrean would say as he slammed his hand downwards as if a judge sentencing the criminal. As he did that the rune began to glow and launch down a hail of energy like arrows which would flood the area in a hail of destruction. As the arrows fell past Maldrean leaving him unharmed a face of regret and anger could be seen as he watched the rain fall down aiming to impale Wave. This was something he didnt wish to do but attacking there home was something Maldrean couldnt sit by and watch even if allies would be arriving to fight Wave. He would take this fight seriously for once in his long life and regret the repercussions after it was over.

Abilities Used:
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:53 pm

Wave was startled but kept a level head when he seen Maldrean's spear magically appear and block his attacks. This made Wave angry as he backed up and avoided the incoming attacks from the spear with relative ease when he used his swords to kite the spear. Suddenly chains appeared and caught Wave's left leg however as soon as it grabbed him he broke it with his left sword. Suddenly more chains appeared and before they could brag Wave he broke them as well. "Maldrean your time with the humans has made you weak. I could end you right now however we are still family we just have different goals!" said Wave with a stern voice. Right after speaking Wave changed the shape of his left sword into a giant shield, one which was big enough to block his whole body if he crouched.

Wave then saw the rune appear high up in the sky, and with that he knew it was time to change his tatics. While he still had time he changed the shape of his right sword into a arm mounted crossbow, with a 5 shot holder. Wave dropped down onto the ground as he thought the rune was some type of weight that would crash down on top of him. However right as he hit the ground something began to fall but it wasn't the rune it was bolts of energy from the rune. Wave quickly threw the shield up above his head so that he could avoid damage however he was struck by 3 of the bolts.

The rain didn't seem to let up on bit and it was obvious that Maldrean was stalling hoping that his back up would arrive through the portal. However Wave saw no point, as in a short amount of time this fight would turn into a 5 on 1. Not only that but Wave was already doomed so his brothers and sisters attempting to save him was for no purpose. Wave had broken one of the cardinal rules of being a god, and that was protect the aether at all cost. Wave knew what happened to those who broke the rules they were to be sentenced by the natural force to fall into darkness and transform into a fallen god.

Wave stood as still as a statue underneath his shield as he watched and waited for a opening for him to shoot at the rune causing the downpour of energy bolts. Wave thought he could just leave the rune there and fight around it however he knew Maldrean would use it as a defensive measure so he thought it wise to just destroy it now. Wave moved his shield and was immediately struck by 4 more bolts however in that very instant a discint noise could be heard. It was the sound of something cutting the air and going high into the sky. Wave had shot off 3 arrows towards the rune which without almost any doubt hit it, and he sent the other 2 arrows towards Maldrean. One was sent at his left leg and one was sent to his right leg. Wave then got into a defensive stance and said "I have stopped your attack and now it is about time I finish you off. Also I know you must be tired usually holding beings as strong as my children still would be impossible for you. It must be very taxing on you."

Wave would then take off a small piece of his armor that covered his forearm that revealed a tattoo. The tattoo suddenly began to glow, which meant some sort of magical affect was about to happen. Wave was well prepared to end this battle within the next 3 minutes. "Well then brother I want you to give me your all but before that tell me something. Why fight me with such restraint, almost as if you wish to save me. However you know I am already doomed to descend to darkness..." Wave said with a slightly monotone voice.
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:: Fabled Emperor Karna
    Race: Awakened Human
    Statistics:

Post by Fabled Emperor Karna Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:23 am

Oski had been enjoying his time in the Albastion Empire, he had been there for quite some time actually. He had went there on a business adventure but ended up running into Rhiannon in the Water Maiden's forest just outside of the Castle itself. He had a pleasant time wandering the aquatic forest with her as they reminisced about long ago when they had worked together, slowly searching in the void, something that ultimately no one should ever do. Oski had to learn that lesson the hard way as he himself had almost been killed in the void and also lost his eye there. They also talked about the hard times when Oski had felt abandoned by her as he had to venture into the void without her help and almost die to his now most prized pet, a monstrous void beast. His time with her had improved his overall emotion significantly and even after parting with her he was in high spirits.

Oski sat in a tea parlor in the water garden district within the Albastion castle, he sat back in his seat with his legs crossed as he looked out over the beautiful land of Albastion. Light wind had played around in the air bringing along with it a cool breeze to equalize the temperature of the sun that had been high in the sky. Closing his eye's, he tilted his head back and brought his tea cup to his lips and gently sipped it back, enjoying the rich taste. It was a special kind of tea that was only brewed in Albastion. He himself would have small meetings with the king of Albastion on more friend terms than business terms from time to time. This was not one of those times where he had been meeting the king unfortunately for him, he simply went there because he wanted to and he just so happened to run into Rhiannion.

At this point there seemed to be no care in the world for the mysterious and adventurous god named Oski, he had formed a small and elite group which he somehow managed to be the leader of, joining forces with Urek, Rhiannon and a demi-god that he had the pleasure of meeting. It was like his own small little organization that he used to connect the information that they all knew or heard, when they didn't like something they would come together as a power and do something about it, luckily Oski hadn't had to exercise the might of Ascension just yet though he was slightly waiting for the day. As he sat there in his chair, leaning back and legs up and crossed, a small annoying feeling started to seep into his mind, something that really bothered him.

This was a feeling that he hadn't felt in a long time, there was some sort of 'disturbance' as if he were on some sort of radio frequency. This annoyance started to turn to sheer anger however, Oski's grip on his tea cup tightened greatly until the whole thing burst, Oski's eyes became fierce and his thoughts went red. Turning his head to the side he saw a portal open, it was up in the sky a bit which was rather convenient for him. Oski jumped high into the sky, people suddenly gasped in amazement and confusion, not many of them had known that he was actually one of the six gods called Oski. Suddenly Oski summoned his mighty Nether-Drake, Ryoushi. Ryoshi's massive body filled the sky which left a massive shadow above the entire empire. Oski didn't even have to tell Ryoushi what to do, Ryoushi knew, it could feel Oski's anger. Ryoushi rushed at the portal, colliding with the sides of it and using its massive forearms to rip the portal open, making it big enough for his entire body to fit through, letting out an ear shattering roar as he tore his way into the Aether realm.

Ripping into the Aether, the portal quickly closed behind them and the two were now in the air above the Aether empire. Oski could see buildings destroyed and things on fire, he was so furious and he could guess who it was who had done it but he didn't even want to have that thought until he could confirm it himself. Scanning the area Oski quickly found two people engaged in a massive battle. Oski and Ryoushi flew over to the two who were doing battle, Ryoushi landing harshly on top of a building as he claws dug into it, sending rubble falling from the roof. After Ryoushi let out another roar which caused all other noises in the area to become null for a moment, Oski walked up onto Ryoushi's head looking down on Maldrean and Wave, his eye red with anger.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS." Oski bellowed in rage that no one had ever seen on his face before, he never had gotten truly angry around either of them before. Oski's eyes slowly wandered over to Maldrean, for a short moment he thought that he could be the culprit but Maldrean would have no reason to do such a thing, Oski was simply surprised that Maldrean was even doing anything but sitting around. Oski's eye slowly wandered over to Wave after that, Wave on the other hand was a much younger and foolish god no matter how strong he thought he was, they were gods and there were certain things they didn't do and certain rules they upheld. "Maldrean....If you are not the cause of this mess then stand down. I will punish this INSUBORDINATE LITTLE BOY!" He yelled, letting his new-found temper get the best of him.

Oski continued to look at Wave, his face filled with rage. "If you were not the one to do this then I suggest you speak very quickly because I will not wait for a long explanation, Ryoushi is very hungry." Oski said, tacking on a threat onto the end of his speech, Oski was never one to like kids very much let alone a kid who had the same level of power as Oski himself had, one that was so very naive that he could anger Oski in such a way. "Do you even realize what you have done....you little brat..."
    Urek
    Urek
    Admin

Post by Urek Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:03 pm

Hidden in a library from ancient times that very few mortals, gods whoever know the location of. This wasn't exactly a mortals library either, Urek had began this library many many years ago to keep himself occupied as well as preserving important texts of different ages. When the portal appeared in front of him it slightly disturbed him based on the fact he hadn't really shared the location. Someone must be keeping tabs on him. Before it he felt a slight shudder, but dismissed it due to its weakness. Placing a small piece of string in each of the three books he was reading then quickly flipping them shut he caused a bit of dust to fly up. It had been quite a while since he had actually spent some time in this place and now it seemed someone beckoned him away. Grabbing the might Dream Conqueror he threw it through the portal before jumping through himself.

The hammer fell from the sky head first falling to the ground causing a large crater where it dropped. Urek followed quickly after it, keeping a hold of his black top hat as he fell down and stood upon the hammer's shaft. Taking a look around he saw three brothers, a small group of frozen people, and a lot of destruction.

"Well I know who sent the portal already." he muttered bowing his head to Maldrean. " Now Oski and young Wave, might we begin to tattle on each other and determine why one of you two would attack our home?" he shook his head taking a slight pause to hop down off of the hammer. "I would begin to believe that it is rather pathetic that someone would attack their own home, something that is theirs to protect not destroy."
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:45 pm

Wave smiled as his arrows hit all their intended targets, including both of Maldrean's legs. Wave then spotted 2 more people enter the scene, well two people and a dragon. Wave's other brothers Oski and Urek had finally arrived, all he wanted now was his sister Rhi to come and watch the show. However Wave knew time was of the essence and that the energy he created would disappear if he didn't act soon. Wave made 2 quick jumps back and made his distance from everyone at least 50 meters. Wave didn't any longer want to fight so he deactivated his armor, and as he did so it turned back into a sword in his hand.

Wave looked to his brothers and said "Hello my brothers how are you all doing? Its been a few lifetimes since we have all gathered together. And now its time I explain to you all what is going on here. As you all know we may all have the same strngth levels but we were all gifted different specialties. After a few years of coming back and forth here without any of you knowing I realized that everything in the Aether had Aether energy in it. The dirt, the grass, the buildings all have aether energy. By destroying these things I release said energy into the void for it to be recycled and therefore heal the aether. And as you also should know all of us even when on Terra are completely made of Aether energy."

Wave then began to look up into the sky and see the black hole forming. This black hole was the large amount of energy being recycled from all the destruction Wave had caused. This energy vortex would soon begin to suck in everything until something with a equal concentration of Aether energy was sucked in.

"You see the vortex above us will soon begin to devour the aether and everything in it, at least until it absorbs something of equal magic power. Each and everyone of us are of equal magic power to the vortex so when it sucks one of us in we will instantly die due to the portal tearing us to bits. However it will stop destroying the Aether, but there is one thing. If I go in I will be saved, due to performing a special ritual upon my body which uses outside enrgy to convert my Aether energy into Nether energy. Which in simple terms means I go into the vortex, kill myself, my ritual activates and uses the power of the vortex to convert my Aether energy into Nether energy, which in turn transforms me from a God into a fallen god. The thing I was meant to be all along..."

Wave would then point up as the vortex began to rotate in a clockwise rotation. The sky was black all throughout the Aether and lightning began to strike all over the place. The time was almost ripe as the vortex had begun to run its course. It began to suck up small things such as the grass, small trees, and anything that wasn't held down. Wave began to laugh evilly as the vortex picked up speed, it then began to suck up larger things such as small buildings and large trees. As this happened Wave looked to his brothers and said "So long my brothers when we meet again I will be a new person. However I will still be your brother at heart."

Wave jumped up into the air and went into the vortex. As soon as he entered the vortex stopped moving, and the sky began to turn back to its natural color. When inside the vortex just as Wave said he was instantly killed and his body was torn apart so badly that not a trace of it was left. Wave's magical energy spiraled around inside the vortex as his ritual spell he placced on himself before hand activated. His magical energy manipulated the magical energy that made up the vortex, in order to convert himself to Nether energy. This process would take quite a while to complete but when finished the Wave known to everyone would be no more.
    Maldrean
    Maldrean

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Maldrean Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:11 pm

The arrows impaled into both of Maldreans legs as he sat there his face showed no emotion or even truly cared as they dug into his flesh burying themselves deep into the bone. But as he was about to speak a rather large creature emerged from the portal that remained open. The creature was of the nether from what he could tell but it was on his side from who he saw on top of the creature. It was one of his fellow gods and brother Oski. He listened to rage in Oskis voice as he noted to all the destruction and looked towards Wave when he was confronted about wanting to know who did it. "You know how i work Oski i prefer to watch things instead of getting involved but Wave forced my hand for a few moments while i waited for others to arrive" Maldrean said as he noted to his spear which hovered around before vanishing. Maldrean began to mess with the shaft of the arrows which jutted from his legs knowing its gonna take quite sometime for these wonds to heal once they were removed.

Maldrean jumped abit as the portal rippled once more and a rather odd looking hammer entered the realm then shortly followed by another one of his brothers Urek. "Been quite sometime since i have seen you Urek still staying cooped up in that library of yours, speaking of which i should stop by one of these days want to see how big your collection has gotten" Maldrean stated in a carefree tone ignoring most of what Wave had to say about the aether realm being made of energy. This was something all gods knew and wasnt anything new to them. But what sent a shiver down his spine was the sense of something darker the rather large vortex of darkness forming in the sky.

"If you do this wave i will have no choice to end you once we meet you have finally forced my wrath upon another" Maldrean stated as he watched Wave jump into the vortex being destroyed by it and making it vanish. "Welp brothers we may have some trouble coming in these next coming days" Maldrean said with a pause as he grabbed one of the arrows shaft and yanked it loose and did the same to the other leg. Even when he ripped them loose he showed no notion to pain as he stood up stretching the blood seeping from the wounds on each leg. As he waited for a response from Urek and Oski, Maldrean snapped his fingers causing the massive blue dome which froze time to vanish allowing time to flow once more there.
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:: Fabled Emperor Karna
    Race: Awakened Human
    Statistics:

Post by Fabled Emperor Karna Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:39 pm

Oski ignored all comments that were made to him. He was so furious that Wave would do something like this. He could remember as if it had only happened the day before, all of them as brand new young Gods growing up in the Aether, 900 years ago. They grew together and were basically brothers whether blood was a factor or not, Oski slowly reached his hand up to his right eye and tore his eye patch off, this caused an out-pour of light to come from his eye socket as he revealed his sacred eye, the Majoris Arcanis. Oski tore off the eye-patch in such a way that it was as if he were in so much disbelief that he had to use his other eye to make sure what was happening was actually happening before him. Letting his eye-patch go in the wind, as it floated away from the scene. Ryoushi let out a small dragon-like grunt as he slowly lowered his head to the ground near where Wave was.

As Wave spoke, Oski slowly walked off of Ryoushi's head and onto the ground and paced himself slowly towards Wave, taking each step with meaningful and solemn advance. Suddenly a rift opened up above the Aether as it started to suck in a massive amount of the broken up Aether from the destruction of it, Oski looked from his brother to the sky where the rift had been then back to him. He knew that nothing he could say would stop all of this, it was clearly already to late with the event of the rift opening up, Oski knew this. Oski leveled his eyes with Waves, standing over him for a brief moment as after Wave have pointed to the sky at the rift and gave a small speech about how they would all still be brothers. Oski was almost at a loss of words but his mind suddenly hit a patch of clarity, he came to terms with the fact that there was now no turning back, that was a point in time that could not be reversed and it would forever change a part of the world.

"Wave, you do realize that if you do this.....there is no going back. The next time we see you, we are enemies til death." Oski said in a clam and low tone, he wishes his brother had been a bit more wise or at least consulted him if he had any issues, despite some shortcomings Oski had maintained the title of being the most 'Normal' of Gods in a sense, he could fit himself into the human world with ease, he was good at dealing with issues. Wave then jumped upwards into the rift that had been created, Waves body vanished into the rift and it quickly closed up behind him so as to not allow anything else to be allowed in as it had taken what it wanted.

Oski looked up at the sky where one of his brothers had just then vanished, unable to say anything as everything now got quiet, the storm and the rift had vanished just as quickly as Wave had into that rift. Oski brought a hand to his face and touched his brow for a moment as to think of what to say, letting out a soft sigh that the others could not hear but might have been able to make out by the way his body moved. Oski turned around to face his other two brothers as he let his hand fall from his face and back down to his side. "What has become of us. Our home is wrecked. Our brother is gone. There is nothing sacred anymore I suppose, no one respects this world or any other. Not anymore at least." Oski trailed off as he looked from one of his brothers to the other and back.

Swallowing for a moment Oski then spoke again, "I try so very hard to keep things like this from happening, I not only look out for our world but the humans world as well and in doing it by myself so far, it seems to me like an overwhelming task for one God alone. If it had not been for Wave's childish thoughts and hesitation to seek our guidance, this would not have happened. So I ask both of you, what have you done to prevent things like this from happening? Are you not concerned that more events like this will take place? Things could only get worse. Am I to be alone in the task to make sure that everything and everyone acts accordingly?"

Oski then went deadly silent, letting the now silenced chaos take over the air as he continued to look each of his brothers in the eye, back and forth, one from the other. He didn't really know what else to say at this point, it was very obvious that something needed to be done and that Oski alone was not enough to harbor the weight of two worlds on his back, he only hoped that now his two other brothers, unlike Wave, could see through the fog and find the same clarity that Oski had found so long ago.
    Urek
    Urek
    Admin

Post by Urek Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Completely unsure as what to do this moment, Urek just stood there and watched. The young one was ever so quick to make a distance between himself and his brothers. He than began to spout off about how the aether was made of aether yada yada, which forced Urek to think that he was really late to catch on to the fact when they discovered this many many years ago. Why go through all this trouble just to explain something to your brothers they already know? he questioned himself.

It didn't take long after wave finished his monologue for the sky to grow very dark and disturbed . A black hole began to form in the sky yet it hadn't been opened by Urek. "And just what do you think you're doing Wave? You think that by destroying our home, you can use it as means to a end?" There had only been one time that this ever happened that Urek had recorded. A petty fight had broken out between some older gods long before some of the younger ones had been created. They were fighting over who should rule over all gods. This fight was not suppose to be mention by anyone to prevent such a thing from happening again, but it seems as if someone doesn't follow the rules. To make a long story short the two brothers had fought for days and days on end, only to achieve nothing but destruction of their own home. They had no remorse when the portal from the sky had opened and began to suck things up, including the two.

By this time the young Wave had begun to give them another refresher on how things work, including the description of how he was to be sucked in by the portal so his body could be reanimated with nether energy. "What a fool" Urek muttered knowing that even if he did this there would really be only one thing that changed about him. He would be hated by his old brethren for he rest of eternity, such a shame to have someone hate you that lives for ever....an undying loathe. He had pointed his finger to the sky and began to get sucked in and decided to say something about still being our brother at heart. "You are no one's brother here, you not only ravaged our home, but disgraced your own family. You shall know no peace in your new life, and I will install vast amounts of pain. It'd be best for you if we don't meet in your new life young fool." he yelled.

As the brother was sucked in the vortex abruptly closed leaving the older brothers to tend to the much destroyed aether.
    Bending over Urek picked up a smashed flower.... as soon as it was in his hands it fell away to dust. He couldn't help but think about the flower with disgust. It was just like a metaphor about his young brother.

Oski then began to give a speech of his own, about how he could not stop these things from happening on his own how he always thought. It was a new time. A time where the gods would have to ban together and stop fools from destroying the world. He then began to question borth Urek and Maldrean; was he to do this alone?, Had they done anything to prevent things like this, and what if things got worse?. These questions were much heavier than just words with the recent events that unfolded taking a toll on Urek's mind. "Now brother, I have watched over the human world much more than any of you would think, sort of like a puppet-master. Yet I hated to play my hand when it is not needed. Changing history just because I have such power isn't exactly right. However after this happening i'm afraid to say that i'm going to start playing my full hand, I shall help you with these endeavors." he said as he walked towards his comrade placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder as he walked past him to the large dragon behind him.

"And just who might this be?" he questioned as he began examining the dragon making laps around it. Pulling a book out of his jacket he began to jot down notes as he paced, excited to see something new.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:39 pm