Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

2 posters

Oski's upcoming updates worksheet. [WIP]

Fabled Emperor Karna
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:: Fabled Emperor Karna
    Race: Awakened Human
    Statistics:

Oski's upcoming updates worksheet. [WIP] Empty Oski's upcoming updates worksheet. [WIP]

Post by Fabled Emperor Karna Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Abilities being defined better/rules more or less.

-Starter abilities and weapon or armor level up with (both tier and rank) and must have 'Starter' labeled on them.
    -Bought abilities are at whatever level they are bought at, their actual tier depends on your characters tier.
    -As your tier upgrades, your spells tier also upgrade with that. Once you reach tier 5 however, your spells will not go on to the next rank until you have purchased a rank upgrade.
    -Like abilities, weapons also upgrade tier with your character. The weapons will not Rank up however, without a weapon rank up being purchased.
    -We will define the term 'slots' more. Every character and summon, weapon and armor all have set amounts of 'slots'
    -Characters come with a total of 15 starter slots. these starter slots are broken up into two groups, weapons and spells/abilities slots. Every character gets 10 total starter magic slots meaning you can purchase and have up to 10 slots without upgrading your slot amount.
    -Every character can have up to 5 weapons total before having to purchase more weapon slots.
    -Weapons and armor also have a total number of slots, these slots are for the number of abilities each weapon or armor can have.
    -As a preset amount (Which means without purchasing an additional slot.) Novice tier weapons and armor have 1 ability slot, which is pretty easy considering weapons and armor come with a free ability which consumes that slot.
    -Master tier weapons have a total of 2 ability slots so one is already consumed by the free ability that comes with the weapon and with a purchase of a weapon ability, you can add another ability to that weapon.
    -Transcender tier weapons ave a total of 3 ability slots.

-I would like to somehow update the stat buffing system, I feel as if, at some ranks or tiers... allowing for only +2 total buff to any of the given stats is too low, especially for higher ranks. I also feel as if ALL Transcender rank buffs should be able to give +5 if not more depending on the tier of the spell.
    -Gotta do something about this damn ranking up system! (Don't really want a 'post based' rank up system anymore. Never been a fan of the 'do x amount of missions to rank up' system and that system seems to be more like an EXP system which I like but I don't want to add an EXP system because they're a pain in the ass and it would have to be separate from the gold system which would complicate things. This is the only thing i'd like to hear some actual 'NEW' ideas on if you would please~)

MORE TO COME PROBABLY, JUST JOTTING DOWN SOME THOUGHTS FOR NOW.

people may fee free to add some ideas to this but please keep in mind, this is not the topic for proposing new ideas or systems. This is more for perfecting our already existing systems and making this much easier for our players to understand the rp.

Last edited by Oski Claus on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Admin

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Oski's upcoming updates worksheet. [WIP] Empty Re: Oski's upcoming updates worksheet. [WIP]

Post by Fabled Emperor Karna Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:05 am

ALSO I would like to work with a few people to work on the bank system as well. This is pertaining more towards the empire's banks. I've already decided on that empires get 5 million starting in their bank account. They get access to 2 million of it and if they manage to maintain their position and be active enough to 'actually' assume the position, then they gain access to the full 5 million. Keep in mind that there are already rules set up for these banks, Kingdoms are only able to give out 500,000 gold maximum to one single person (I think I either said once a month or once every two months, I forget, it's in the bank rules.) but I want to set that up.

I also want to play with the idea of us collectively adding some subforms to some of our more major forums to sort of 'populate' the world. As it is, the world seems a little dead but in actuality, this isn't the beginning of the world. This world has been existing for quite some time so I thought it may be a good idea to add some areas in sub forums like taverns, shops, market sections, housing sections, farms etc. Just some stuff like that so be mindful of that stuff and keep some thoughts in the back of your head.
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Admin

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Oski's upcoming updates worksheet. [WIP] Empty Re: Oski's upcoming updates worksheet. [WIP]

Post by Fabled Emperor Karna Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:08 am

Im slowly compiling a list of things that I will eventually put on my 'donors' shop. Still setting up my paypal and I don't really want it to be added until we actually have a really solid member base. With that said, I have never been a fan of being able to 'pay to win' so I will not be allowing 'rank' purchases, the only edges people could get from purchasing things from the donors shop IC would be things such as higher level weapons, spells and armors. There may also be exclusive items that I release that there are only one of each.

YES JAY; what you would call 'Godifacts' lol. With that, there will be a whole new rank of weapons and armors released, and you never know... maybe even a whole new rank in general ;D
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Admin

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Fabled Emperor Karna Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:13 am

OH OH AND THE DUNGEON SYSTEM. The dungeon system will be similar to the missions system because when you get right down to it, they're the same thing... to a point. The Dungeon system will be an advanced method of doing missions, these missions will require a 'party' as these types of missions feature 'Heroic' level monsters (you know what I mean if you've played World of Warcraft, yes my friends... Heroic level dungeons.) and so they will be extremely hard, involve dice rolls and ALWAYS will have a boss. Each story however, will be unique to the players who came up with the dungeon because while there is a set 'world' in which your dungeon will take place, how you go about tackling that dungeon and even what your goal in that dungeon is can vary from group to group so long as you go on an epic mission, solve a problem or discover something and slay a mighty boss.

The perks of doing dungeons will be that, despite the much greater difficulty than a normal mission, the rewards rate will be at LEAST double that of normal missions and who knows what other sorta good shit we might decide to thrown in there. There will also be an addition of dungeon exclusive items since dungeon death will always be enabled.

With that said, anything that happens in a dungeon will not reflect on you IC, things such as death. The wonderful spirits of the dungeon will be gracious enough to revive you before exiting the dungeon if you die ;P
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:39 pm

As far as places I think I came come up with some more nature spots. However as for places inside the kingdom I think the kings should make those.
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Also if we do godifacts..... I volunteer as tribute to do them all and take full responsibility for the way they work and alll that other good stuff. Also what needs to be done for the bank?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:07 am