Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

3 posters

Group Shop

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

Group Shop Empty Group Shop

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:30 pm

https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/t131-group-shop

Oski wrote:Group base - 1,000,000 gold coins - Purchasing a group base will allow you to have an actual forum for your base which can be placed anywhere within the rp forums except for the Dungeon area and the Arena area. After the purchase of this item you must PM Oski or That Guy where you would like your group base forum to be placed. Group bases are warded against anyone unwanted to enter however, if someone is invited in and things turn out bad, that's your own fault~

That's GFX... so that makes me actually the one making it...

Oski wrote:Group (10 Members) - 800,000 gold coins - Purchasing a group will get you your very own group that will be put up at the bottom of the site along with the actual groups on the site. This group can only contain ten members including the founder. After this purchase you must PM Oski with your Groups name and the color code which you wish to be used for your group, please choose a reasonable color that won't conflict with the site colors.

Um.. You can make hidden groups... which don't fuck up the site with rainbows... Then you don't have to code as much... OR.. just make a list to keep track? Like for real.. this shop makes everything hella confusing. lol

Oski wrote:Welcome to the group shop~! Here you can purchase a group, think of it as something similar to a 'guild' but really you can have a group for anything. Gods can have a group such as Clerics, Paladins, and Inquisitors. Kings can have a group for, say, their own personal guard squad, army regiments, or elite soldiers. Normal people can have a group such as assassins, mercenaries or bandits. Groups are comprised of strictly PC's and offer certain purchasable bonuses for the group such as group passives and group abilities. Aside from group abilities and group passives, once you actually own a group you are able to purchase things such as a hidden group base which can be located anywhere on the map and will have it's own forum for the group that only the group members and invited characters can enter, groups have a limited size and can be upgraded to hold more people within the group.

And as far that that goes... You'll need a whole other reg and list to keep track of what groups have what...
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

Group Shop Empty Re: Group Shop

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Just saying the whole main point of buying the group is the bonuses and the color(To me mainly the color) But yeah some groups should be hidden.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:23 pm

I still think Mods and Admins should have an alternate color.. but that's just me.
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Is the @ not enough? I personally dont like when sites have alt colors for them, I much rather rock my group or race color.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Wave Darkbright wrote:Just saying the whole main point of buying the group is the bonuses and the color(To me mainly the color) But yeah some groups should be hidden.

o-o

But anyways... then that kinda defeats the purpose of the Horde and Rogues.. as that's kinda what they are anyways...

But that's just me...
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Rogue are people with no affiliation at all. And horde is a gang of monsters. Groups can be anything the leader/creator wants them to be. So im not exactly understanding what you are saying. o.o
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:36 pm

Wave Darkbright wrote:Rogue are people with no affiliation at all. And horde is a gang of monsters. Groups can be anything the leader/creator wants them to be. So im not exactly understanding what you are saying. o.o

You can stay commoner without joining a kingdom.. if what you said was true... then Monsters go to Horde, Humans go to Rogue.. more or less.

But seeing as they aren't a kingdom, they're just a home-less group. The only difference is they have a roster, and you can jump in tier levels. (like applying to a position) That and they are much larger. However, being able to upgrade, like a group is out of benefit.. and most likely, people will form groups within their Kingdom... or origin or whatever.

Does that make any sense? or am I rambling?
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:45 pm

You do and dont make sense. Because on one side if you make a group even if its a sub group of your kingdom you still benefit. Take Naruto for example they have anbu and then they had anbu root. The benefit of root was the much more extensive training and separate base. Here the benefit of the king making a group for a special division of the military would be group weapons, defense structures and items, group abilities, passives etc etc. And we as staff can regulate this by making it so once a certain number of custom groups are made no more can be made until one dies out or gets disbanded. That way people can still get their custom colors for their groups and the site wont be a shit ton of rainbows in the cbox and down bottom.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:54 pm

My only thing is that the only diff between the groups and Rogue/Horde is that R/H get the boost... while Groups can upgrade.

Like... why not allow kingdoms and R/H to upgrade things like a group?
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:04 pm

What boost do they get? o-o I saw nothing of a boost anywhere. But its because groups are payin to even be together kingdoms and horde get that for free. But rogue isnt a group it just means you are solo
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Like how they can sign up for a position and start off at Tiers 2-5. yet they have no kingdom.. and are basically just a bunch of wanderers...
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:09 pm

But the fact is yall are together and yall dont have to pay for it. I think if kingdoms and hordes get the stuff groups can get they should have to pay some type of price. Maybe call it a Deluxe Package or something and paying that price will give them access to that stuff.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Well yeah, they would still have to pay for it...

I'm just saying that they can't even attempt a purchase without getting a group first. lol
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:12 pm

We shall talk to Oski about it. We should also see about getting some more defensive stuff besides that golem because imo I dont think I would buy it unless I have a surplus of money.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:13 pm

Wave Darkbright wrote:We shall talk to Oski about it. We should also see about getting some more defensive stuff besides that golem because imo I dont think I would buy it unless I have a surplus of money.

It should be more of a Group Pet, rather than a golem... I mean, not everyone wants a golem... I mean a Trent would be cool. (A living tree... like Groot)
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Kaseki wrote:It should be more of a Group Pet, rather than a golem... I mean, not everyone wants a golem... I mean a Trent would be cool. (A living tree... like Groot)

I agree it should be a "pet" and with that you have more options for surprises. For instance with our tree thing, it could pose like a normal tree until it senses a intruder and then it can sneak them. But I think we should be able to buy like outer walls, maybe a dome or shield, artillery, maybe some type of traps like landmines, and look out towers with archers or something. Just a few ideas.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Wave Darkbright wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:It should be more of a Group Pet, rather than a golem... I mean, not everyone wants a golem... I mean a Trent would be cool. (A living tree... like Groot)

I agree it should be a "pet" and with that you have more options for surprises. For instance with our tree thing, it could pose like a normal tree until it senses a intruder and then it can sneak them. But I think we should be able to buy like outer walls, maybe a dome or shield, artillery, maybe some type of traps like landmines, and look out towers with archers or something. Just a few ideas.

There's a lot that could be done to it, GFX included... but it's good enough for a Beta, I guess. lol
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Yeah we are so close to opening I can taste the money....
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Wave Darkbright wrote:Yeah we are so close to opening I can taste the money....

/me jingles the bag of coins
    That Guy
    That Guy

Character sheet
    Name:: Torag
    Statistics:

Post by That Guy Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Guardian is the term you are looking for...........
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:36 pm

That Guy wrote:Guardian is the term you are looking for...........

I would also like a baby dragon..

Toon Blue-Eyes White Dragon as the FC.

o-o
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:39 pm

I would like some more ancient tech o-o